➳ 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

BamBam was currently on his phone, with his back leaning against a black car outside the Wangsil University when he heard someone clearing their throat to get his attention. He looked up and saw not only Jieun but two other people with her.

He never really had the chance to ask.

"These are my friends," she glanced back over her shoulder.

BamBam nodded at them, a bit confused and wondering why they were there.

"You didn't expect me to talk to you alone, I hope," she continued, which made him chuckle through his nose.

"Are you afraid of me?"

"She's being cautious," said Jimin, crossing his arms. "I may warn you that my dad's a cop if you try anything. He was the one who arrested Jungkook."

BamBam gave a quick eyebrow raise and smiled. "I'm familiar with this already," he looked at Jieun. "I didn't come here to hurt anybody. You can trust me, you know?"

"The only thing we know is that you're a criminal, and it's enough reason not to," Seulgi said. "Whatever you have to say to her, you can do it in front of us."

The dealer looked down, scratching his nose. It wasn't on his plans to involve more people on this but guessed he hadn't another choice. After a soft sigh, he crossed his arms and nodded. "Fine by me."

"What do you know about Lucas?"

"Your brother has a new dealer... and no, it's not me," he added before she could ask who. "I'm not allowed to tell you his name or anything about him yet."

Jieun glared at him. "Why not?"

"My boss's orders," he said, causing her two friends to wince.

"Boss?" Jimin frowned.

"What does your boss want with me?"

"If you come to where I need to take you, you'll know."

"She's not going anywhere with you, you freak!" her friend yelled, pulling Jieun's arm back protectively.

"Wait, Seulgi," she murmured, turning to BamBam again. "Let him finish."

He smiled in appreciation. "Your bother made a deal with a different cartel, Jieun. And as far as we know, their clients are not allowed to undo business with them before paying a huge amount of money. Lucas will get in big trouble if he stops. I heard he's in rehab right now, but it doesn't mean they won't look for him again once he's out."

She shuddered.

"We can help you with that... But you need to come with me first so they can explain everything."