➳ 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

One leg tapping rapidly against the floor, elbows resting on the knees, hands crossed in front of his face; that's how Yoongi and Namjoon found Jungkook inside the basement once they got there after receiving his call.

"Ok, we're here," Namjoon announced.

"What happened?"

Jungkook moistened his lips with the tip of the tongue, waiting a second to begin. "This kid... in my school," he looked up, fear written in his eyes. "Had an overdose and died today."

Both the men glanced at each other before Yoongi gave a small shrug. "So?"

He frowned. "So? Taehyung thinks I'm responsible for it."

"Can he prove?"

"Wait, Yoongi," Namjoon cut him. "Was this kid buying from you outside the school? Because you stopped dealing there."

"He used to come to Seoul Land and buy it. Once the semester started, I told him to look for another one. It seems like he really did."

"Then you have nothing to worry about," Yoongi said, lightening his cigarette. "You can blame this new dealer. Nobody needs to know you were ever the provider."

"I don't know... I'm not-" he stood up, pacing around. "I'm not okay with this. I just had a fight with my girlfriend because she found out I knew the guy and did nothing to help him."

"Why're you even with this chick, Jungkook?" Yoongi asked. "It never crossed your mind that she might be the "moralistic" type? She doesn't look like a second Lisa to me, you know?"

"I like her."

"Screwing her," he corrected.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, choosing not to answer that.

"Stop worrying," Namjoon stated. "Taehyung doesn't have proof against you. He might think it's your fault, but he can't do anything about it. Now, relax... Enjoy your girlfriend, focus on the books and-"

"Get to work," Yoongi threw a black bag right into Jungkook's chest. "Trade at Balsan Station. Midnight. Don't be late."

"Yoongi..." Namjoon scowled. "Are you seriously giving him a job tonight?"

"What?" the man let out a big puff and laughed. "Do you want to go in his place instead?"

"It's okay, Hyung, I'll do it," Jungkook replied, hanging the backpack on his shoulder. "I need a distraction right now."

Once the dealer was gone, Yoongi turned to Namjoon and smiled. "See what I'm talking about?"

"This boy will never accept to take your place, Yoongi."