➳ 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Jieun felt the tremors on her body. Her mind was spinning, clouding the thoughts, and making everything fuzzy. Taehyung had managed to get away from the crowd by taking her to the back of the library.

The image of someone dying in those circumstances would be implanted in her memory for years. It was the kind of trauma he had lived, and he knew exactly how it felt.

With her back resting on the shelf of books for support, Jieun was disoriented and slightly nauseous. Her breathing was unsteady, and her pupils were also dilated.

Taehyung had seen that particular reaction before to know she was in a state of profound shock.

"Jieun, you have to drink this," he asked, carefully raising the plastic cup to her lips.

He helped her with the water, managing for her to take small sips as she continued to stare blankly ahead. Her small shaking hands were clenched on the edges of her blue skirt. She hasn't uttered a single word ever since they got there.

"Do you want me to call someone?" Taehyung asked quietly.

Jieun said nothing, eyes still fixed on his chest.

"I'm sorry you had to see that."

Her eyes suddenly went up, and he saw her blinking slowly. "What?"

"I took too long to react, and you saw everything... I'm sorry."

There was a slight frown on her brows, and she shook her head, but he didn't give her the chance to ask anything.

"I should call your friends. They can take you to your dorm. Where's your phone?"

"I... don't know," she said softly, her voice barely above a whisper.

Taehyung noticed she wasn't carrying her bag and sighed. "I'll take you then. It's that okay?"

She gave a short nod in response, accepting his hand to guide her out.

🄳🄸🅁🅃🅈 😈
😈 🄼🄸🄽🄳🅂