Wedding part 2 ( a story by G)

KARTIK'S P.O.V:     

We stood for the phere. As the Panditji recited the mantras we revolved around the holy fire and took a vow with each revolution around it.

A vow to walk together, a vow to lead a healthy and prosperous life, a vow to together make ourselves financially stable, a vow to share happiness as well as pain, a vow to love and respect each other and their respective families, a vow to raise beautiful, heroic and noble children, a vow to live peaceful, long life with each other and at last but not the least a vow towards companionship, togetherness, loyalty and understanding.

As we completed our saat phere, the Panditji told me to apply vermilion and tie the mangalsutra around Sara's neck.

After these rituals, Panditji declared us as a lawfully married couple. The rest of the day too went by in the photo sessions, food, masti and lots of moments which we would cherish for our whole life as - Memories. 

( AT NIGHT) We decided to call it a day after celebrating a beautiful union of two families full of love, respect and understanding towards each other.

Sara and I went back to our villa. We changed into casuals and as Sara was in the washroom, removing her makeup, I checked for our booking for the next day as we had a late night flight back home.

Sara came and sat next to me, cuddling. I opened the phone gallery and we started looking at a few of the pictures we clicked today.

I observed she wasn't feeling comfortable enough and I rightly knew why. As she had a minor neck injury, her neck used to hurt if she carried too much weight on her neck which would eventually create pressure on that area and today she was carrying the weight of the jewellery, varmala, etc. I knew her neck would have been painful but she never complained.

"Sara, come sit here on the floor" I said, directing her to sit on the floor with her back towards the edge of the bed

. "But why??" She asked reluctantly.

"Just sit" I said. She sat down and I started massaging her neck.

"I know your neck must be painful. So just sit here and enjoy these photos while I massage your neck." I said.

She looked up and said "I Love You Hubby." That word ....HUBBY. It gave me so much satisfaction and happiness hearing it.

"I Love You Too Wifey" I said and kissed her nose as she was still looking up.

I massaged her neck for a while and then we dozed off to sleep in each other's embrace. We woke up the next morning and went outside to see if everyone was done with their packing and stuff because we had decided to send our families and guests back home before us so that they won't face any problems due to the media, etc.

They all had an afternoon chartered flight, so the only ones in the resort left were me, Sara, Kittu and Ibrahim.

After bidding them adieu we relaxed the whole day, watched movies, had great food, etc. And in the evening we thanked the resort manager and the staff for being so cooperative and warm all the while and left.

Sara pov :

We boarded our late night flight and reached back to the pavilion i.e Mumbai the next morning.

As soon as we came near the exit we could see a massive crowd like the media, fans, etc, waiting for us and seeing this Kartik fumbled a bit but was okay.

I wasn't panicking that much because I had experienced this kind of mobbing at the airport a few years ago.

Though the context at that time was different, the faces of the people present were the same (i.e the media).

But I let the 'Bygones be Bygones' and focused more on the love we were receiving.

As soon as the door from where we were supposed to exit opened, Kartik's "Protective Boyfriend....... Oh Sorry!! Protective Husband" mode was on.

After a lot of "Excuse Me, sir! Excuse Me, Mam!" And posing for the paps we sat in our car.

Ibrahim and Kittu too somehow manage to get past the crowd and they both sit in the car as well. We came back home.

Kartik and I had decided to keep our decision of moving out in a new house on stand by . As we reached home, Ma was already standing at the door for the ritual of Grahapravesh. 

(TIME SKIP) (Next Morning)

I woke up early, as it was a hectic day ahead with a lot to prepare. Kartik was still peacefully sleeping so I let him sleep. After my bath, I went to the living room and as no one was to be seen, I asked one of our house help if anyone was up or still sleeping.

He said "No didi, auntie(Ma) is in the kitchen, uncle(Pa) is in his room and Kritika di left for the hospital but said she would come back before lunch".

"Thank You" I said and went to the kitchen. Ma was preparing breakfast with the other househelps to assist her

. "Good Morning Ma" I said and side hugged her. The kitchen air was full of delicious aroma and as I was a bad cook I went and set the table for breakfast.

I then went back to our room to check if Kartik was up and he indeed was. In fact he was already having a shower when I went.

So I placed a nice pair of kurta-pyjama on the bed for him to wear as we were going to Siddhivinayak Mandir and Haji Ali Dargah after breakfast to start our journey together with Almighty's blessing.

Meanwhile, Kartik came out from the bathroom with just a towel around, bare chested and with those god-damn-wet-hair.

I suddenly felt like the temperature around me shot from 30 degree Celsius directly to 50 degrees. I took the other towel he was using to dry his hair and helped him dry his hair.

"Good Morning Hubby" I said, while drying his hair.

"Good Morning Princess...... nah... now Queen" he said, holding me closer.

My back was towards the mirror so he turned me around and hugged me from behind

. For the first few seconds we were just looking at our reflection in the mirror, he then said "Kya Hit jodi hai na hamari"

I smiled and said " Hit nahi...... SUPER HIT. Now let's go, Ma and Pa would be waiting" I told him to quickly get ready and I went outside