Hero's koffee debut

Kartik Aaryan pov: ( These scenes take part after love aaj kal photoshoot and before the movie begins)

With his trademark hair and stubble, the actor arrived on the show dressed in a printed tee and dull black pants. This velvet jacket by Mastermind Japan costs 4,494 Pounds which roughly comes up to Rs 4 lakh.

It's is nice to read

It's is nice to read. That's what the guy who dressed me up today said. It was an very important day in my life. My first koffee with Karan debut . 10 February 2019 by this time I was friends with Sara Ali Khan all thanks to Imtiaz Ali by bringing us together for the new movie love aaj kal. So as predicted the most of the questions were about towards Sara Ali Khan. I guess even my costar Kirti Sonan is finding it difficult as half of the interviewer focus on Sara rather than us or the movie but it's all part of the actor deal .

Karan : Kartik you what happened ?? Sara Ali Khan came on my couch.

Me : yes , sir .

Karan : And  said that she wanted to date you. What's the follow up on that . we just wanna know.

Karan has a very bad habit of making actors spill their dating secrets and to a fuel to that Sara accepted to Karan she wanted to date me how will he leave me alone.

Kirti: look at his bad acting. He is reacting as if he doesn't know.

She filled in as I tried to avoid the questions with all the reactions I know in the world play boy , I don't know any Sara look, what the world are you speaking.

Me: I never reacted like that.

I want to defend myself.

Karan: okay. So what happened, what's the follow up. Have you followed up after that ?? Are you interested in Sara Ali Khan ?

He kept asking questions as he knew Sara from her small age, he would have felt little over protective over her .

Kirti: Have you sent her your address. She wanted it .

Kirti added fuel to it .

Me: So ,what I am doing is , sir I am just trying to , you know earn more and more money now. Saif sir said that if you got money just....

I was trying to explain something for one reason but thank god Saif sir gave me this option to give a safe answer but Kirti came in the middle. I don't know why but she enjoys teasing me with Sara.

Kirti: " Does he have the money ?"

Me: so I am just

Karan: And you clearly don't have the money that can match the Prince of Pataudi.

Me: I don't know, 'Cause she is a princess.

I don't know what came over me but calling her princess felt right.