How it all started -2

Sara pov: ( Flash back  : all these scenes happens before the photo shoot of love aaj kal  movie )

Next video :

Interviewer: Kartik aryan is not dating sara.

Kartik: why am I not dating sara . I think you should be asking sara.

Interviewer: Did you have any conversation? 

Kartik: No, we didn't have any conversation though but.......... what I do when she asks , I will blush ...

Interviewer : blush means ??

Kartik: I will smile .

Come on Kartik why are you doing this to me . Atleast you can tell no , you are not interested or atleast inform through our common friends that you don't want me speaking about you .

Days went on I didn't get any calls or messages for him. So I decided I don't want to be dumb anymore and keep telling that Kartik hasn't called me or txted. So in the coming interview I decided to tell that I am over him .

It appears that the beauty is ready to "get over this Kartik Aaryan thing." Speaking about Kartik, she revealed that while she was busy with her life, she wasn't oblivious to attention from boys. Stating that if anyone knew of all the thoughts she has had, but done nothing about, she was certain people would get over her innocent crush on the hunk. 

This is what found in the next day when I decided to stop commenting about Kartik Aaryan.

Interestingly, Sara opened up about her crush on Kartik in a recent interview and even talked about the rumours about him and Ananya. "Finding him cute is a very personal, it's a very one-on-one thing. When I say one-on-one, I mean me and me. It's a Sara-Sara thing. So how does it matter if he finds some other person who names starts and ends with A cute? That's good for him and her," she said.

Some started hating Kartik Aaryan after this. I just tried to be honest but I didn't expect people to hate him. There were some comments telling that he became famous only because of me. Some people are wondering why I made him famous by telling I want to date him ?? Seriously this made me very upset.

When I thought I was free from Kartik Aaryan so that I can move on with my life, was ultimately very wrong. That day fate decided for us to meet. We have been in the same room ( like going to the same marriage function and even movie screening but never spoke to him as a person ) . This award function invited me , Kartik and Ranveer Singh . Ranveer Singh knows all crush about Kartik as he married his sweet heart Deepika Padukone he was really interested in making us meet and one day We would end up like them. But come on me and Kartik would never be Ranveer and Deepika .

He was as usual looking dashing in coat suit and I was wearing a white lehenga. It was one of my favourite look. So Ranveer said something to Kartik and they started smiling and he introduced us . When he shook hands he got a hold of us and gave his cinematic love guru character and showed a heart symbol with his hand telling " so glad that we met" . Can you believe me. I was not sure what to do and Kartik was hesitant as we were surrounded by media and paps.

So finally Kartik hugged me and asked how are you and basics. We spoke for few minutes and paps were taking video and was happy as I finally meet Kartik in person. We exchanged number. Even though it was for a short while I really enjoyed the small amount of time I spent with him. You would have thought I would have been over him but not it made me to like him more.

Even though we exchanged number he didn't text me in the beginning so I just left it

Even though we exchanged number he didn't text me in the beginning so I just left it. I don't want to be the clingy girl. Days passed and that's when I saw Kartik Aaryan after a century when Imtiaz sir finally called me to his office .

You may wonder , Sara Ali Khan daughter of Amrita Singh and Saif Ali Khan can have any guy she wishes or she is a actress many people are lined up to date her but why is she very keen on telling she wants to date Kartik Aaryan ? well what can I say heart and love doesn't know that. Whatever happens no one can replace or fill the feeling I have for Kartik Aaryan .

Recently, when Kartik was asked about Sara's soft corner for him in an interview with a newspaper, he said that he was quite fond of her too. "I am fond of her as well. We met at an award show recently and she is a wonderful person," he said

Kartik goes on a movie date with Shraddha Kapoor.

The duo Kartik Aaryan and Ananya Panday was first snapped together on a dinner date at a Bandra restaurant

These were the news I got all the time I opened my special notification for Kartik Aaryan . It broke me into pieces not because he is going out with someone or is dating someone. It's purely because he never gave me an answer.

Will we end up together ??

Will we end up together ??. Join me for the journey and let's see what's happening.