Love is Aaj kal only

It was a lazy Sunday and i was super bored

It was a lazy Sunday and i was super bored . I know it's the only day we get to spend time with each other the whole day but I was totally not in the mood for any fun.

"Zoe, what happened ?? " he asked.

"Just feeling super bored and tired." I relied.

"Come on Zoe, you know how important this day is for me, don't be a fun kill." He said.

"Can we just sleep." I asked.

"Okay why not." He accepted.

I went to him in the sofa and sat near him. I kept my head on his shoulder and decided to sleep.

Veer was holding me and just taking the moment with him as if it will be gone the moment he forgets to capture it.

"That's the Zoe I love." He said smiling.

He was ready to leave to meet his friends but I was still in my bed as my work starts in the afternoon

He got ready with his trademark white tees and a cap. He knows he looks dashing in this look and often teases me.

"Zoe, I am leaving now to meet my friends, make sure you eat and go." He said standing near the door.

" veer...." as soon as I said his name he came towards me.

"Just sit here." I patted the bed.

"Okay... tell me wat is it." He asked.

"It's just I will miss you" I said hugging him from the back.

"You just rest and get ready to work, once you are back from the work , I will be there you will not even miss me." He said to make me happy.

"You know you always know to say the things which I want to hear." I said smiling.

"Can I sit like this for sometime." I asked him again.

"5-10 minutes." He said making me happy.

We were having our mutual friends in our home and was playing cards

Every couple decided to be a team , so of course me and veer was one team. Kartik decided to sit side ways so he can look at me. We  kept on winning  on all the first few rounds which made others doubt us.

"Zoe and veer you guys better not cheat us." They all said in chorus.

"What ???? me i would never cheat, ask Zoe." He made everyone to turn on us.

"Yes He never cheats......." I said in a sarcastic tone.

So to change the conversation I decided to tell a joke.....it ended up a lame joke.

Hence you could see veer hiding his face on my shoulders to avoid the situation me turning to the side and laughing at my own joke.

It was a sad day for me at work. I couldn't focus on anything.

I came home to share my feelings to veer but he was sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to disturb him but I also know he is the only person who can calm me down.

So I decided to go and lay on top of him.

He noticed my weight on him and as soon as my hand touched him he knew it would be me and there is no need to turn back and check. So he held me hand as if he felt what I was thinking in my mind.

And that's the reason why I love veer so much. He can understand what I want without seeing me.

I just decided to be in that pose still I am okay.

After an hour he woke up.

"Good morning Zoe." He said in his husky morning voice.

"Mrng ..." I said with a full voice.

"What happened??" He asked.

"It's okay take your time . Just relax........and cool down." He said.

Just like that  I pushed him back to the bed and laid on his chest.

Authors note :
How's this, it's just a description of the picture. If you have any picture do send me and let me know your comment