Maldives part 1 (Story by G )

Overview:

( It's the year 2024, Kartik is 34 now while Sara is 29 )

After tasting successful run at the box office for the past few years Kartik is sleeping peacefully at his home.

3rd August,2024;
7:30 am

👸🤴👸🤴👸🤴👸👸🤴👸🤴👸🤴👸🤴👸🤴👸🤴👸🤴👸🤴👸🤴👸🤴👸🤴👸

Kartik Aaryan  P.O.V :

( In his dream )
Kartik: Please don't leave, sara. Pls stop.

Sara: No Kartik ! I've had enough, I can't take it anymore.

Kartik: Pls baby ... pls....pls ( And he woke up with a jerk, sweating only to realise that he was dreaming )

" Thank God this nightmare ended!" I exclaimed.

I came in the balcony to refresh my mind.

"This nightmare might come true if I don't do anything. Today I'm in a position in which I can afford anything and everything that me and my family need but still there is a void, a vaccum which needs to be filled" I said to myself.

" I love Sara and I am sure that she is the only person on this planet with whom I want to be on this journey of life" I said myself and continued thinking.

" Kartik, why are you still waiting when you should have proposed Sara for marriage by now" my inner voice questioned me. ( I stood up with enthusiasm and determination )

" It is final, I am going to propose Sara on her birthday in the coming month"

( It was 8:30 am by the time I was done talking to myself )

I freshened up, had my breakfast with my family and was relaxing as I had this month off after shooting back-to-back for past few months.

I was ready with a plan as I knew Sara had a week off around her birthday. After the lunch, I called Amrita ji .

Kartik: Hello Amrita ji, how are you?

Amrita: Hi kartik, I am good but how did you call me today instead of Sara?

Kartik: It is nothing like that. I just wanted to talk about something really important.

Amrita: I was just kidding Kartik. Tell me what happened?

Kartik: Actually I cannot tell you this on phone, would you mind if we meet at farmer's café at 5:30 in the evening.

Amrita: No problem, kartik. I'll be there.

Kartik: Thank you, Amrita ji!! Bye. ( And I hung up )

I then called Sara's friend, Kamya.

Kartik: Hi Kamya. Are you free for a couple of minutes?

Kamya: For you kartik, I can always spare my time.

Kartik: I wanted to meet you and talk about something really important. Can you meet me at farmer's café at 7:00 in the evening today?

Kamya: Done. I'll be there. Bye.

Kartik: Bye.

I then took a quick nap for an hour and after waking up got ready and left for café at 4:30.

I reached early so I went inside and requested the manager of the café to tighten the security and be double aware of paps as I would not like any kind of disturbance or leaking of some private stuff.

I went and sat on a corner table where I could talk to both Amrita ji and Kamya peacefully.

Amrita ji being Amrita ji was on time. I greeted her and made her comfortable.

Amrita: So kartik, come straight to the point as I can see it from your face that it is something really important and special.

Kartik: You read me like my mom does and it just feels good.

Amrita: I said "come to the point"

Kartik: So Amrita ji I feel I am ready to take a big leap in my life both mentally and financially and I was thinking of proposing Sara for marriage on her birthday and before that I officially want your permission and also I need your help in the plan I have come up with. I will tell you the plan if you permit.

Amrita: No, I won't permit.

I went numb for a minute figuring out what was happening and the next moment I heard a laughter.

Amrita: Look at your face, kartik. I was just joking.

Kartik: You just took away my soul. Never ever do this again.

Amrita: I am really sorry but kartik tell me the plan you have my full support. This brought a huge smile on my face and I told the plan in detail to Amrita ji.

We were done talking by 6:30 and I accompanied her to her car and decided to wait for Kamya inside till she arrived.

Half an hour later she came. I greeted her and made her comfortable. Now I didn't waste time in 'Hi' and 'Hello'

Kartik: So Kamya coming straight to the point, I am thinking of proposing Sara for marriage on her birthday and ...

( Before I could say anything )

Kamya: Yayyyy.. ( she screamed in excitement )

I calmed her nerves and asked her to be quiet so that I can finish.

Kamya: Sorry Kartik , I just got excited. Please continue.

Kartik: It's ok I can understand. Continuing, I want your help. I have a plan.

Kamya: I am in.

Kartik: what?

Kamya: Yes kartik. I would always wish the best for Sara and there can be nothing better than this at this point of time and life for her.

Kartik: Thank you so much kamya. So here's the plan...

( She was more than happy to hear the plan )

As a part of the plan kamya had to convince Sara to come to Maldives for a four day vacation as I wanted Maldives to be the place for my proposal.

🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️

5th August
At Sara's house,

( Amrita ji knew that Kamya was coming today and she had told the whole plan to Ibrahim as well. He was just excited to know about it and supported it too )