Zoe & veer

Sara pov :

We have so much time before we enter big boss. We didn't have any commitments and as it was late for lunch Kartik ordered some good and said we can have it n vanity van. Due to my short skit and high heels I got hurt while getting into the vanity van.

"Princess" Kartik came running to me as soon as he joined us.

"Princess, look at you so many eyes on you today and you got hurt. It's okay don't worry , I am there for you." He said.

"Kartik... babu I am fine .." I said.

"I know." He said hugging me.

"First come on change from that skirt..." he said being very angry on the skirt and my heels.

"Where are her shoes... do you have any ??" He started shouting at my team.

"Kartik sir , here " he gave feeling afraid of him.

Once I changed into my shorts he took my legs in his lap and started asking where it's hurting.

"Kartik chill down.. I am am good now." I said.

He  face became sad as he couldn't help me.

"There is one thing you can do though " I said.

"What's that ??" He said with his smile back on his face.

"You can feed me , I am so lazy and I have no idea I feel like I needed to be pampered today." I said.

"Really Princess." He asked with a grin.

"Yes, really........... Kartik " I said stressing on the word really.

"Why so Sara ..." He asked.

"Someone has been treating me like a baby from the morning and I am just loving it." I said.

"You..... Sara... I couldn't scold you also my baby....I was treating you like a protective boyfriend...knight in shining armour and you say I was treating you like a baby." He said with a pout.

"Huh let's found out that later.... now aaaahhhhhh" I said indicating I want to eat.

I made Kartik also eat while he was feeding me.

"Sara are you sure you are full ?? Or you want something?? Is any medicine has to be taken for the pain??" He kept on asking question after question.

"Shhh" I said keeping a finger to his mouth so that he wouldn't worry.

" take me there." I said showing the bed in the trailer.

He didn't think twice he just picked me up in bridal side and made me sit in the bed with my back to the head rest and legs stretched.

" Come here " I said making him sit near him and laid on his chest.

"Now all comfortable princess." He asked me.

"Yes now it's all butterflies and unicorn ." I said smiling.

"You are unbelievable Sara." He said seeing me smile.

"You tell me.... what you did was baby me on star screen awards was knight in shining armour." I said.

"Please elaborate princess." He said with a grin.

"One you were super concerned when my door was locked, you panicked. Who covered me which was cool but literally you were like okay yes yes yes and I guess until you heard a yes from me you panicked. You literally adjusted my skirt in front of countless camera without even thinking of a second and when the Rose was given you freaking said I love you .... I guess many would have listened. And in the stage you literally said many things shocking me when asked about our relationship beginning and sorry to tell this my dear Kartik you were totally lost when Ranveer Singh name was brought..... you went into another world man.... but anyways I avoided you from telling that." I explained.

"Is it so princess?? What about you dancing when I said it's a date and you were angry when I said I will watch a movie and it was not with you.... and looking at me with your lovey dovey eyes.." he counter attacked me.

"Our movie baby ... so it's fine... " I said grinning.

"Okay point accepted......."he said thinking of how to attack me.

"Okay leave all these whats with the final event the interaction with the fans.

We were asked to say the dialogue from the trailer.

How could you ask haan, tum kartik se attract nahi hoti? "

I replied mujhe to petrol peena be pasand hai

And then you didn't stop there you went and said aana to puri tara aana, nahi to aana hi mat .

You were not fair to me Kartik...." I said .

"Haha come on princess it was fun and I loved every second today." He said.

"Yeah you literally said whether I said yes or no I am yours and in the end why am I not attracted to you." I said with a pout.

After speaking and fighting like this for a few minutes Kartik asked me" Can I sleep, I am tired."

"Yes sure Kartik , why are you asking me should I get up and movie." I asked him in concern.

"No no... wait..." he said as he laid down and made me also lay down on his chest .

"Now I am very good to sleep." He said blushing.

I left him to sleep and after some time I was bored and I turned to see his face .

"You have no idea Kartik how much I would love you to sleep.... I wish I could get a magic wand from the evil witch from Disney so that I could make you sleep forever and you will wake up only with my magical kiss which is filled with pure love. Wouldn't be that great. My Kartik... yes you are always my Kartik ....

We have come through a lot of problems. I could see how you have changed from the first time I meet you. It would always be having girl crush on you but today baby you proved you too love me and are crazy like I am with you with makes me so happy .

I am happy and feeling proud that out at all the boys I like you and you love me back.

Just be with me forever baby.....

My sweet Kartik.... look at me blabbering the same things and in lost of words....

Only you can make me feel this vulnerable and this this special.

Only you can make me comfortable.........it's only you and yes even I wanted to shout that I am yours to the whole world....

I guess I will stop because I can keep on going Kartik." I ended my big speech with a kiss in the forehead.

"You don't need a magic wand and you can miss me in the lips to wake me up even now." He replied with his eyes closed.

"Okay no... you didn't heart." I said closing my eyes with my hands.

"Oh yes..... I heard everything." He said with a grin .

"How ??" I asked him.

"You were pretty loud princess. And yes you are only mine." He said with his grin becoming more wide.

When I decided to get up to escape he pulled me towards him and I just close my eyes blushing.

How does he hear all the time , I should never speak when he is asleep.