Mr. KA bday by AA

Sara pov

It was 20th night and I got a call from kartik. I picked up and greeted him. He was a bit upset. I asked him what happened but he didn't say anything. I knew he was upset because Ibrahim told him that m not gonna back before 25th. I hanged the call saying that my friends are calling me..

It was 21st and I was ready to fly back to India. I check in and started of. Everything was planned in my mind. I was just waiting to see my jaan after so long.

I reached there by 4 30. I Booker a room in the same hotel kartik stayed. I booked the whole garden area and the pool side for that night.

As it was his 29th birtgday. I collected 28 pictures of his previous ones and hanged it in a row and had a blank space for the 29th one. I was grateful to ma and kiki for helping me out for this.

It was around 7 30 again he called me. According to the plan I didn't pick up. He left a message saying " babu please call me when u r free.. miss you."

I wanted to call him back but as I have decided to surprise him I didn't.

I collected cute video messages from ma, pa, kiki, mom, Ibrahim, imtiaz sir and all his close friends.

I baked a cake for him, for the first time I baked something. It was already 11 30 and he was back to the hotel. I left a note in his room written "someone's waiting for you in the garden area" on it.

After he read it he was there in the garden. I came from the back side and closed his eyes. I don't know how he recognized, he turned back, hugged me and started crying like a baby. Seeing him cry I also had tears in my eyes. We stayed like that for sometime.

Then I asked "babu why are you crying? M here now. M extremely sorry for not picking up your call not replying to you messages. "I was saying continuously suddenly he puts his finger on my lips and said shhh...

He started " I don't want any explanation sara, you are hear and that's enough for me" I almost cried.. we were lost in each other and I suddenly realised it was already 12:01.

I whispered in his ears "happy birthday my love, my everything".