Promotions 3 by RN

Rajasthan

Sara's pov

We were in the flight..I just hugged his arms and slept for a while till we reach jaipur..Tomorrow we have to go to arya college...Me and Mr kartik aaryan are going to Arya college..funny .

We reached the hotel around 1 a m..With all the promotions and travelling we were so tired..but kartik was adamant to be with him in his room..

I said okay...but I told him..I dnt know how much will I be able to sit and talk with you..half way I will sleep..we were walking to his room and we reached his room while he was opening the room I kept my head on his shoulder..I saw kartik looking left and right..and the next second I was in his arms..he carried me in bridal style and with his leg he closed the door..I kept my ears near his heart...the heart which beats for me..the heartbeat which shouts my name with every beat..he placed me on the bed..and we heard the bell ringing..he excused and went there to open the door..it was jharna with mine and his travel bag..he strolled the the bag inside and closed the door..and came near me..)

Kartik: jaan..I know u are tired but..just change into a nightwear..wash ur face and sleep.

Sara: I don't want to yaar..let me sleep like this..

Kartik: baby..I know that.. but this is not good na..it will just take 5 min..just wash ur face and change..so that u can get a sound sleep..if you don't change..I will help you change..now the choice is yours..( he said winking at me)

( the next moment I sprang out of the bed,opened my suitcase and got my change of cloths and ran to washroom..because I know my hero..he will do what he said..

I changed and washed my face and actually I feel more relaxed..I wore my spaghetti strap white nighty..which reached my knees)

Kartik: I shouldn't have asked you to change..
I never knew that u would look like an innocent seductress in this nighty..you will be the death of me sara..

Sara: shut up..kuch bhi..now let me sleep..you also go and change into something comfortable..

Kartik: yes madam..as you say..
( he went to the washroom..and I took the right side of the bed and pulled the comforter and was waiting for him to come out so that we can wish gudnt and sleep..and I called mom to inform that we reached and she was asking about the trip and all..I skipped the fact that I am staying in kartik's room..it doesn't mean that she would mind..I was lying on my side..when I felt the quilt moving and him getting on the bed..he spooned me from behind..the sudden contact made my breath fast..I wish gudnt and kept the phone).

Sara : kartik...

Kartik: mmm...
(He pulled her more towards himself..then only she understood that he is only in his shorts ..)

Sara: I asked you to change something that you are comfortable to wear at night.. here you are partially naked man.

Kartik: oho sara..its just because you are here otherwise my comfortable nightwear is my bday suit.

Sara: bday suit ( then she understood what he meant)

Sara: shit..yaar..

Kartik: now just leave all that..let me take in this moment..you and me..on the same bed hugging each other and sleeping..you know what baby..when we started dating I always wanted to be with you day and night..I wanted to be in your arms..as days passed..I always used to dream about me and you like this..and now finally I am living this dream..

Sara: baby..what all is going in ur mind ya..u didn't tell me anything

Kartik : you will not want to here all that is in my mind..all the naughty things I wanna do with you..

Sara: shhh..just shut up..and let me sleep.

Kartik: hahaha...ok baby ..gudnt..

he kissed me on my temple and I wished him back and we slept within 5-10 min)

Morning 7

( I woke upto find my baby sleeping like a kid..he has a cute innocent face..I wondered how our babies will look..
I shooed my inner thoughts..and got up..wrote note and kept it on his side table..and went to my room..as we have to go to arya college..)

( kartik woke up after some time,only to find out that he is alone in the bed..he looked towards his left to check if she was in washroom..the door was slightly open.. so he knew she isn't there..and he turned to take his phone..only to find the note which sara has kept for him..saying that she didnt want to wake him..and she Is in next room..which is hers,to get ready..then kartik checked the time and came to know that..he has only half an hour to get ready.. he quickly got ready with vicky doing his face touch ups and Milan setting his hair..and he come out to the car which was waiting for him..and he knew that his princess was waiting for him inside..

He sat inside and looked to his right to find the woman who is looking so ravishing in the red skirt blouse and overcoat..)

Kartik: wow my princess Is looking so beautiful

Sara: thank u ( blush blush and blush)

(We were chatting for a while and made plans to eat daal baati churma for lunch.we reached the destination..we had so much fun dancing and to communicate with the audience directly..and what surprised me was kartik and me danced on shayad..we were moving to the music..btw these kartik asked me if he can pick me..I said ok..and the crowd was cheering..finally after this and so many interviews we have to catch the flight back to Mumbai..