Love aaj kal movie review

Kartik Aaryan:

From the time I saw you in sonu ke titu sweety you were my favourite and now you have proved to everyone that you are such an talented actor and you are here to say. You made us 1000 times proud to call as your fans.

For the 90's kids it's nice rewind of how love used to be and how it was so innocent .

Imtiaz Ali sir gave us a two amazing story of aaj and kal .

In the aaj hero does a mistake which he shouldn't and he is facing the consequences and in the kal heroine doesn't want to  fall in love and she does.

We the recent generation are always influenced by others and we always listen to what others say than what we need or what makes us happy.

If we find the person whom we really like and when they are the one and only for us we cannot make that feeling go away how hard we try.

We can be so successful and practical but what if we don't have anyone to share the success and failure.

Everyone has their own opinions it's good to listen to others opinion but in the end you have to choose what will make you happy and more over what suits you.

Everyone has fight with the inner self and outer self , it's a tough job but we should always maintain a balance within them.

When we love a person and even though we leave them