Promotions by RN

Sara's pov

I woke up with my alarm ringing continuously..I have a long day ahead..not 'I' its 'we'..yes kartik and I have so many interviews lined up today as the promotions are on full swing of LOVE AAJ KAL..The movie which is everything for us..

Today we have Rajeev masand,Faridoon sir and Rudrani's interviews to cover..

We know this is going to be tough..everyone is so interested to get some news about mine and kartik's relationship status..so that they can be the news breakers..

We need time..we will take it slowly..all I can do is keep mum or close my eyes..but everytime I can't dodge the questions coming my way..I am gud at keeping secrets but my hero can't do the same..If I give nod he will shout it to the very next moment about our thing..keeping this in mind I called Ayesha my manager to know what all are charted for the day.

After running an hour in treadmill..I was all fresh from in and out..after my daily routine..I was all ready to go to the sets..I called kartik on my way to the set..if he ready then we can go together..and sir took my phone in the second ring..

Kartik: hello madam..where are you, you didn't reply to my message..what happened

Sara: hello sir..sorry I didn't check my message yaar..didn't get time to check..I will check the message later..now tell me..are you ready we can go to the shooting location together..I will pick you on the way..

Kartik : give me 5 min I am all ready..I will come down.
You just wait near the gate..

Sara : ok..( and I cut the call,clearly knowing that he will not be ready in 5 min..so I thought to go up to his home and bring him with me..if I am there..I will keep him on his toes..so we wont be late for interviews)
I went up to his flat..ma opened the door welcomed me inside with big smile and a warm hug..

Mala maa: beta..how are you?? Kartik didn't say that u are coming home..

Sara: I didn't tell him that I am coming here maa..he told me that he will be ready in 5 min.
And I dnt believe his punctuality..so came up to take him with me..

Mala maa: all the best ..he is in his room..me and papa are going to mandir..take care..

( I hugged her and bid bye to papa as well.
After that I went to my hero's room..the door was locked but he was not in the bed, so I came to the conclusion that he is taking bath..instead of calling him and informing that I am here..I thought to wait outside..suddenly I had the urge to go up to his wardrobe and select his clothes for today..priyanka his stylist kept 3 options ready for the day..and I tuk the one which coordinated my dress..white black nd yellow here and there some neon..and a blue denims..I was so engrossed in selecting his outfit I didn't knew that kartik is out from his shower..I realized only when he hugged me from behind)

Kartik: wow..what should I say..u surprised me by giving a hush hush visit or I surprised you by hugging you like this??

Sara: I m not surprised Mr..no other man in the world has the audacity to come and hug me like this..and I came here coz I know you..your 5 min is equal normal 30 min for any other person..so go get ready fast we have a long day ahead..

Kartik: ok.madam,as you say..your wish my command..This feels so right princess..you being in my arms..wearing what you have chose for me..I get a wifey wifey feeling coming from you..

( all I could do was blushing after I heard wifey from his mouth..but I covered it with my nok jhoke comments)

Sara: it's not the time to romance mr..get ready and we will leave to the location..maa packed your breakfast..so you can have on the way..