Think About It

(I tried something different with this chapter. Let me know what you think? Love you all<3 I hope you enjoy it!)

Looking over at Charlie, he placed his pants back on standing up, extending a hand out to help you up, your shirt covering your ass. You looked at the time. It was late. "Do you want to stay?"

He pressed his lips together, nodding, "I can stay. You don't mind if I do some work here?"

"Of course, not. I have clothes you can wear tonight." You grabbed his hand for a second, walking him to your room.

He looked around your room before grabbing your waist, his head pointing to your shower, "How about you shower with me?"

You smiled, "Give me a second. I'll join you." Watching him walk away, he removed his shirt, hearing the shower turn on.

Walking to lock your door, you passed by his phone on the counter, a text message appearing. You ignored it, locking your door, turning off the lights. His phone ringing twice again, the reflection the only light in the room making it a spotlight.

You side-eyed his phone, slowly walking, looking at your room, you picked it up, seeing a name. Mary Ann. You heard that name before at the park with Charlie. Looking up, hearing the shower running, you saw a picture be sent, clicking on it, so when he opened it, it would pop up. You placed it down.

Well, it looks like you weren't the only one. Getting hit with the realization that you weren't special.

Walking to the bathroom, removing your shirt, you inhaled to hide what you saw. Sliding into the shower with Charlie, feeling the water hit you. Charlie using his hand to slick his hair back, the soap running down his body, he looked down at you, watching you wash the sex off of you.

Bending down, he grabbed your waist, kissing you. The water flowing down on each of you, placing a hand on his cheek, brushing his hair behind his ear. Pulling away, you and Charlie looked at each other, a curve on his mouth, forming, making you grin.

Once you were both done, you grabbed him a towel that he wrapped around his waist, his ears visible, which you thought was cute.

Walking to a drawer, you handed him clothes, Dressing yourself in an oversized shirt and shorts.

"Do you want a drink? Water, wine?" He pulled the shirt over him, shaking his hair with his hands.

"I'll take a water," Walking to the kitchen, you grabbed a cup, adding water in it, his phone sitting on the counter still, "Hey, Charlie, do you want your phone?"

You heard him walking to the kitchen, "I actually need to call Henry, wish him goodnight." Picking up his phone, he opened it, his fingers scratching the sides of his forehead. You watched his movement waiting for a reaction.

"Is everything okay?" You slid the cup to him. He looked up at you smiling.

"Yes, everything is fine," Nodding, you pointed at the door to the balcony.

"You can call out there if you would like." You felt jealous, which you knew you shouldn't. You weren't together, and the photo could have been a picture of the city for all you knew.

"No, it's okay. By the looks of it, Henry is already asleep, which we should be doing." He walked by you, grabbing your hand, leading to your room.

Getting into bed, he grabbed papers from his bag, placing them on his lap. Looking at you, he brushed a hair out of your face, his arm pulling you to him. You put a hand around his waist, your head resting on his chest, looking at his papers.