The Chemicals

You felt the warm water hit your skin as you stood in the shower, your head leaning side by side as the water smoothly ran down your body. The scent of his shampoo and body wash enveloping the glass shower around you, the screen foggy, your hand swiped to view the empty bathroom. You furrowed your brows, sticking your head out the shower, as you hummed in question.

Turning off the shower, you stepped out, wrapping your body in your towel to dry yourself, your hand shaking out your slicked-back hair when you walked into the bedroom. A quiet chuckle escaping your chest. Charlie laid on top of his covers, only wearing his t-shirt and his underwear as he slept. His hand gripping the pillow his head laid on.

You grabbed your robe, putting it on yourself, as you slowly crawled on the bed to lay by his side. You knew he had stayed up all night, his script he was writing and going over occasionally, keeping him up. The blinds that were open to show the morning sun was closed, gentle creeps of light that highlighted his skin. Your lips found his cheek. He didn't flinch, his breathing shallow as he slept.

You smiled at him, raising the duvet to cover his body. Brushing the hair out of his face, he took a deep, slow inhale before you heard him hum. His head-turning to his shoulder, he rolled on his back, his hand, rubbing your arm as he looked at you with half-open eyes. " Sorry." He chuckled.

"It's okay. I figured you weren't going to shower with me after ten minutes had passed." You spoke as you leaned in to kiss his warm lips.

He pulled away, his head leaning more on his pillow, " If I had known I'd pass out, I wouldn't have invited you to come over so early."

You glanced around his room, your hand continuing to brush through his silky hair, remembering the already made coffee and breakfast that sat on his kitchen counter.

"I don't mind. I still would have come over anyway,"

Charlie wrapped his arms around you as he placed you on his chest, your knees on either side of his hips. You sat up to place your hands on his chest, Charlie putting his arm behind his head, his eyes scanning down your body.

"How was your shower?" He spoke with a grin, his other hand rubbing your thigh.

"Warm, relaxing," Your head dropped, finding his jaw, as you placed small kisses up his jaw, towards his temple, " Wet. Should I go on?" He hummed again, feeling his hands rest on your hips, " I'll describe it. I was all soapy-" Reaching his mouth, you placed little pecks of kisses on his lips, his toothy grin kissing you back.

"I missed all that?" He murmured in your mouth.

"Yes, you did."

The quick kisses changed to longer kisses, his tongue entering your mouth, as yours swirled with his. You felt his growing length on your unclothed core, the friction of him making you quietly moan in his mouth.

Charlie pulling up the covers to cover your body smirked. " You're so warm. Another reason I should have joined you."

"Baby, maybe you should have."

You felt his hands play with the tie on your robe. Sitting up, he stared at you, his dimple pressing into his cheek as he pulled on the string. Opening your robe, he placed his cold hands on your warm stomach, opening the robe while it fell down your shoulders. The cold air stinging your skin, making you take a quick inhale before chuckling.

"You're so perfect. Like an artwork, I always get blown away with." Charlie breathed, tangling the string in his hands.

You grabbed the robe, placing it on the side of his bed, your head tilting to the side. "Artwork?"