Chapter one

___________________________

*:・゚✧ Toxic *:・゚✧

____________________________Warning this story contains

Warning this story contains

•Mature language
•Violence
•Blood
•Sexual content
•Drugs
•Alcohol

Character info
•X fem reader

Status
•Started 10/20/20
Ongoing

That's all
I hope you like it!

__________________________

"Kuroo come on, don't be upset I said I was sorry," you had waited for Kuroo to get out of his practice match because you planned to spend the night at his apartment. "I didn't know what to say so I just gave it to him"

You both walked to his car and he unlocked it as you both got in. He slammed his door and turned to face you.

"Why didn't you just tell him no?" He looked at you waiting for your answer. he was basically letting you know that you guys weren't going anywhere till you answered.

"I don't know I panicked, you weren't around so I was scared to say no." He continued staring at you blank-faced before scoffing, starting the car, and pulling off.

You watched him while waiting for a response so that you could settle everything between you two.

"What if I gave another girl my number? Then what, huh?" He replied making the situation more than it was.

He always overreacts.
Why can't we just get along?

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know, do you not care?" His voice got more and more aggressive.

I hate when he acts like this, it's like his feelings are the only ones who matter.

"Of course I care, it's just I feel like your making a big deal out of something really stupid." You slowly started to get frustrated and tired of responding to him.

"How am I making a big deal? Why didn't you just tell him no? It's not that hard!" He slammed on brakes causing you to jerk forward against the seatbelt.

It hurt.

"Kuroo, stop."

You looked at your lap trying to keep your composure. You always cried when you got frustrated or annoyed and you hated it, you could feel yourself on the verge of tears trying to blink them away so he wouldn't notice.

"I want to go home."

"We are going home." He pulled back off keeping a slow speed as he continued driving.

"No, I want to go to my house, with my parents." You were trying to hide your shaky voice so you turned to face the window and the trees you were passing.

"No."

"Please Kuroo, I'm tired of this shit. You always do the same thing every time." You were fed up with him and didn't want to be around him afraid of what you might say if he angered you any longer.

He continued to drive in silence until he got to his apartment and got out of the car to walk up the steps.

You followed him knowing their was no way to convince him to take you home. Tears fell down your cheeks as you walked up the steps after him. When he finally unlocked it you went straight to the bathroom locking the door behind you.

"what's wrong? Why did you lock the door?" He pleaded with you through the door twisting the knob trying to get it open.

You cried a little before wiping your tears and splashing cold water on your face to try to make your eyes look less puffy and red.

"I'm fine." You walked out the bathroom trying to walk past him only for him to pull you into a hug.

"You wanna watch a movie? I'll order pizza if you want?"

You slowly pushed him off of you before walking into his bedroom and laying down.

"I'll take that as a yes, I'm gonna order now."

He walked out the room as you faced the window looking at the orange-ish yellow sky from the sunset.

You guys were fine the first few weeks but he slowly started to get short tempered and more aggressive towards you lately.

I hate it.
Should I confront him about it or would it just make him upset?
Maybe I should just leave it alone, he might just need to get more comfortable with me.

"I'm done, it should be here in about five minutes. While we wait we can start the movie." He put on the movie and plopped down on the bed next to you.

"You're not still mad are you? Come on don't ruin the mood." He grabbed your waist and turned you around so that you were facing him.

"I got your (favorite dessert) with it."

You couldn't help but feel a smile tug at your lips. You were hungry seeing as you hadn't eaten since lunch and it was getting late.

"Thank you Tetsuroo, I'm sorry about earlier."

"It's fine, I'm sorry too."

He pecked you on the cheek before you both heard the door bell ring.

"Pizzaaaaa!" Kuroo got up and ran for the door as if he was some kind of child.

You sat up waiting for him to come back. He brought all the food back into the room, sitting the boxes on the desk next to his bed and placing the food on plates for you two to eat.

"You can't eat the sweets first it's not healthy, eat the actual food first" He grabbed the dessert out of your hand and put it on the side table making you eat the pizza first.

A few minutes passed and you were laying on his chest. You had both finished your food and You always get tired after eating. You slowly fell asleep in his arms as he looked down at you pulling you closer.

"Goodnight baby"

He kissed your forhead and fell asleep not to long after you did.