My eyes widen at his sudden action

My eyes widen at his sudden action. His eyes were closed but mine was getting wider. He pressed his lips on mine more as the hand which was holding me is now on my waist. "Mm..." I try to break free but I couldn't, he's too strong and the way he is pressing himself to me is making me feel weak.

He wasn't letting me breathe nor he was willing to let go of me. His lips were moving gently on mine, which makes me hard to push him off. Finally, he lets me off, pressing his forehead on mine he holds my head with both his hands. We both were out of breathing as we were breathing heavily. "Taehyung..." "Sheesh!! Don't speak...I'm not done yet." I look at him straight, I can't let him do this anymore. He's using me again, how can I let him do this again and again and again. No! No I'm sure he thinks I'm the same Y/n before.

I push him by placing both palms on his chest. I can feel his heartbeat raising. I'm holding my tears and idk for how long I can hold them. "Taehyung stop it...let me go." I said but still wouldn't. "No...I won't. This is the punishment for giving birth to my children without my knowledge." And then again he pulls me into his kiss before I could react.

He's moving his lips as gentle as he could be but this time he's playing with our tongue. I can't believe I'm letting him stick his mouth with mine. Please I can't take this anymore, please stop him.

Finally, tears left from my eyes slowly. And finally, I closed my eyes and let them. Damn it I never wanted to cry in front of him again, I can't believe it's Happening Again. Why can't I stay strong? Why do I have to be so weak in front of him?

"Y/n..." He pulls away and breathing heavily his calls my name. His voice is raspy and soft. "Y/n...babe?" I started to wipe my tears. "Taehyung please stop it. I'm begging you please." I push away his hands and started to go backward. "What happened? Why are you--" I'm so pissed off with him now.

"What happened? You are asking me what happened? Taehyung go home and recall what happened? What you did to me 7 years ago? Why are you acting as if you are the one who loved me Dearingly and I was the one who left you in misery? Why can't you just let the world know the truth, you coward? What are you so scared of huh? What? Am I not a bad omen to you now? I'm telling you for the last time taehyung stay away from my babies or the result won't come out well." I said as I wipe my tears again and turn my heels but before I walk away I stop and without turning I said, "and my name isn't Y/n. It's Yua Yamazaki. See you tomorrow Mr. Kim." Saying that I walk fast and get out of the room.

My manager and boss came running to me but I just made an excuse and walk out of my office building, to my car. Once I climb in I let out a sigh of relief and throw my head on the back. There was no one in the parking lot so let my tears fall.

It hurts, it hurts so much. I can't believe I let him use me, let him do whatever with me again. How dare he says my twins are his!! I will never let him snatch them away from me, I will never take my babies to that he'll, that country where their mother got no respect. My babies and I deserve better. I've everything and everyone here, who loves me and respects me. I don't want to give a fu*k about anyone from Korea, especially Kim TaeHyung.

After crying inside my car for a good amount of time I finally calmed down a little and breath out a heavy breath. Soon I started the engine and drove off to the kindergarten, to pick up my twins. I promised them I'll be picking them up today and I'll bring them to do some shopping and eat outside in a good Japanese restaurant.

I hope he never appears in front of my babies again. I hope my babies will forgive me for being so cruel to them. I hope everything will be okay in the future. And I've always hoped and God has always let me down. Because there was a storm waiting for me, for so long. I've got nowhere to run or hide. This is my destiny and I've to face it. 

And I will face every storm and every war for the sake of my twins.

✿●●●●●●●●●●●●●✿

Hii! So got a good news... maybe Idk...I'll update this book every week and I'm not fixing any day because I'm sure I won't make it. I will try to publish 2 chapters every week as so I've to complete this book asap. So hope you enjoyed this chapter.

And also....there's another story I've published today. It's a spin-off to the book of "My Revenge Wife" the book 1 JJK FF. And this book 2 name is "Without You" a KTH FF.

If you haven't read Book 1 then there's no fun in reading book 2. And besides, I've only published an introduction and prologue. Make sure to add both books on your list and read them both, vote on all the Chapters, and do comment, share. Make sure to follow me and read my other books too.

And do not forget to VOTEEEEEE for this chapter. Comment, share, and follow meee. Thank you.

To Be Continued