Introduction - Volume One

This is a slow burn PLOT.

This DOES NOT EXACTLY FOLLOW the storyline of the films and books, however, it weaves in and out of the original story, but I've added my own twists and crossovers from our reality and not to mention some new characters.

I do not own the Original Harry Potter  characters, they belong to J.K Rowling.

Warning: This shows depictions of childhood trauma, domestic violence, battlefield violence, drug abuse and a form of psychiatric torture and mental health deterioration.

This is dark.

If you find this disturbing then please, I strongly advice you stop here.

The Dragon Variation: Volume Two is loosely based on The Hunger Games concept, written by Suzanne Collins. I do not own or take any credit for the dystopian idea and concept. It is simply inspiration. As well as mention to Fantastic Beasts, but the time line is altered.

The story divulges from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

I do not own any of the audios or photo inserts—they are from Pinterest and simply served as inspiration for me while writing. I also like to have music on while I right so some of the audios are what I was listening to at the time.

The first couple of chapters I have kept short and somewhat messy—there is a reason for that—all will be revealed.

Alpha/Beta work by lycskissi02 and a private reader, any other mistakes or errors are my own, I apologise.

And lastly, the fan art included is done by myself and Allyce Wabey.

And I cannot stress this enough; please, please, please read trigger warnings.

If you know you can't quite handle it, then please for your own safety, do not continue reading.

Thank you for all the support!

-------------------------