Love interests/endings 3 + Y/n's relationships

Love interests/ Endings

Gon (Love interest)

Killua (Love interest)

Teki (Love interest)

Alluka (Love interest)

Kalluto (Love interest)

Kurapika (Love Interest..?) (Debate on this one)

Hisoka

Illumi

Spiders/Phantom Troupe (various endings)

~~~~~~

Relationships: (These can change)

Your opinion/relation with them - Italics

Their opinion/relation to you - Bold

Gon:

Y/n has a crush on the male from their close bond, she had fallen for him when they were 7 and he saved her life from a foxbear. Ever since she was always heartbroken when hearing that she was only his best friend. As time is passing now she is slowly getting out of her jealously that she slightly had when Killua was around Gon and taking him away. She still has a crush on him, but not as big as before. (Crush)

Gon sees Y/n as his best friend since they met. They were always by each other's side and went through funny moments together. They were never apart so when she kept on going her own way for the time being he was very sad and wished that the female could always be by his side. He is slowly starting to realize his feelings towards the female, and found out his crush, with the help of Leorio and Killua (Crush)

Killua:

Y/n hated him at first, jealous of his closeness to Gon, but as they started to become friends, she started to like him. They may fight quite a bit, but its childish and they aren't actually mad or hate each other. Y/n does have small crush towards him when they were getting closer, but only time will tell if her crush on him grows bigger (Slight Crush)

He didn't like her at first. but soon as they got closer during the hunter exam, he had to admit, he likes her, not in that way, just as a friend. Sure he isn't the best with having friends or being nice to girls, and it's clearly shown how he acts around Y/n, he doesn't mind having her around, especially if he can steal her chocolate. (Close friends/Best friends)

Kurapika:

Y/n sees him as a friend, also slightly as a brother, he had gone through the same thing as her of loosing their home. During the Exam, Y/n was slightly scared of him, but after meeting him and getting to know Kurapika, she got closer and enjoys his company. (Sees him as a older brother)

He sees her as a sister. He was relieved that someone else survived, making possible others lived. He was first doubting her ability of becoming a hunter for her nature of being shy and nice, but after seeing her darker side during the Zoldyck family arc when defending Gon, he knew she was stronger that she looked. (Friend/ sees her as a younger sister)

Leorio:

Sees him as a father figure. He tends to act like a father towards Y/n a bit. Y/n was scared of him, since he tended to be very loud and angry all the time, but soon she warmed up to him and saw him like her third dad (Her biological dad and her adopted Dad and now Leorio). She hopes that he completes his dream of becoming a doctor. ( Like Father figure)

He sees her as a friend, but doubts her a lot. When meeting her, he was skeptical on how she would pass the exam and she would fail on the first phase. After being with her for a long time, he wants to protect her, along with Gon, but after seeing her angry side, he might be slightly scared to anger the female. (Sees as a friend)

Teki:

Y/n doesn't like her/ scared of her. She found Teki to be slightly crazy. She always changes personality which makes Y/n confused how to act around her. Y/n had changed her opinion on her when getting closer to her and finding out what she went through. She may not be the best person to help her, but at least she considers Teki as a friend who she can depend on if she needs to. (Friend)

Teki was indifferent about Y/n, until she found out who Y/n was related to. She started to obsess over her which turned into a crush apon the female as Y/n was nice to her and showed that she was a person she could trust (Crush)

Hisoka:

Y/n is horrified of him. She doesn't want to go close to him from what Gon told her in the 4th phase. She doesn't know him, because she hasn't properly met him. (Hates/strangers)

Hisoka finds her interesting. He did almost choke her to death with Gon, but he keeps an eye on her. Also was told to stay away from by his ('adopted') sister Teki(Intrigued)

Illumi:

Y/n straight up hates Illumi for what he did to Killua. She never wants to see him or meet him. Her eyes will turn scarlet if you dare mention his name (Hate with a burning passion)

Illumi is slightly interested in her and how she looked weak, but will kill someone, since Teki told him about her killing one of the prisoners in the exam. He would probably like you if you were an assassin, then he would want you to be with Killua. (indifferent)

Kinzu:

Y/n finds her Annoying, especially for her taking her away from going and meeting Gon and Killua, and now for the Auction (Dislikes)

Kinzu is inspired by Y/n. She wants to learn how to fight like her and become her student and her Best Friend Forever (Inspiration/friend)

Chrollo:

Y/n only knows about him from Uvogin telling her that she was related to the Boss. She hasn't met him yet