🍬Chapter 21🐇

As the 4 looked at Canary, the apprentice butler. Leorio was checking her pulse, making sure she was fine

"She's alive, only unconscious..." Leorio said as he moved his fingers away from her neck. Now, not paying attention to the butler, Gon joined Y/n and looked over at the 2 Zoldycks who had been watching them.

"Forgive me for not introducing myself. I am Killua's Mother, and this is Kalluto." Y/n looked down to the person standing next to her. She could tell that he was a male, even if he had a more feminine appearance. He had short shoulder length black hair with blue eyes, he also wore a purple Kimono , matching to his mother's dress.

Gon was the first one to speak up out of the group of friends. "Why can't Killua come see us?"

"Because he is in Solitary confinement."

"Solitary confinement?" Leorio questioned as all of them were surprised to hear what the mother had told them.

"Kil had stabbed me and one of his brother before he ran away from home."

"That's the story he told us." Kurapika replied to her, remembering the story.

"Killua had returned because he regretted his actions-" That statement made Y/n frustrated, it wasn't the reason, Killua went back here since he was forced to.

"No your-" Kurapika looked at Y/n, quietly telling her not to say anything so she shut her mouth, not wanting the situation to get worse.

She looked at Y/n and then cleared her throat and continued. "- And he voluntarily entered Solitary confinement. So we do not know when he will leave..."

Y/n slightly bit her lip wanting to comment on her statement. Soon she started yelling at someone through her headgear.

"Father! what are you doing!? Don't do anything hasty! He has only just returned!" She yelled out loud, confusing the group.

"Oh why must father be like this..." She said panicking quite a bit. She soon took a deep breath and calmed down instantly. "Something has come up. So I bid you farewell." She quickly turned around, leaving.

"Please wait!" Gon said , She stopped and looked at him. "We'll be in town for a while... Please let Killua know." She nodded and agreed, heading off

Kalluto looked at the group.

"Who are you.." He asked them.

"We're Killua's friends." Y/n said, deciding to now talk. His eyes softened a bit when hearing the word friend

"Friends..." Soon his mother called out to him, which he ran to his mother, after saying a soft farewell.

"I probably shouldn't say this but, those people creep me out..." Leorio stated after they left completely. "I bet they were lying about that Killua can't see us."

"They were lying about why he came here so that's kinda obvious..." Y/n added on and looked at the path a head of them

"Gon,We can't go back yet.." Leorio continued. "How about we trail them."

"Sure, but if we do that, she'll take the blame..." Gon replied, looking at the unconscious Canary.

"Oh...right.."

She opened her eyes and slowly got up. "I'll take you all to the butler's office... There is a phone that is connected to the mansion. If Master Zeno is the one who answers it.."

"Zeno?" Y/n and Gon questioned

"Killua's Grandfather."

~~~~