🍬Chapter 32🐇

"Good work, I have your next assignment." Y/n stood with the rest of the guards, that came from the Nostrade family, as they were listening to what the head guard was telling them.

"You must win these 3 items at the underground auction. Money is no object" The guard turned on the projector to reveal an image of a mummy.

"The full body of Princess Corco." He pressed it again to reveal a jar with a tissue inside

"A tissue used by the actor Son Remarch." He pressed it again, and the final Item made Y/n's eyes widen.

"And finally the eyes of the Kurta, also known as the scarlet eyes." She didn't want to look at it, knowing that she feels upset and angry, making her eyes turn scarlet. She knows since she had a pair of them with her, she carries it around to keep it safe, it also helps her practice her Nen in a way, since if her eyes are scarlet she can practice her one nen, without actually cutting herself to make them turn red.

She noticed Kurapika, slightly tightened his grip on Y/n's hand, since they were holding hands since they got to the room, when he saw the scarlet eyes.

"Also We have received a report that there will be an attack at the auction. Prepare for any unexpected complications, while focusing on the primary objective of finding these items. Y/n" Y/n looked at the guard, who handed her a paper.

"The Buki's have a list as well for the auction, since you're the only guard going there, you need to take it." He said as the female nodded slightly looking at the list, which didn't really contain anything that caught Y/n's attention except for the ancient scripts that Juno wanted.

~~~~

Y/n sat by herself in her room, since Kinzu was with Neon, and Juno was with them, reading a book, she had a break while the other guards were keeping watch.

She was busy practicing her nen, her scarlet eyes stared at the stolen eyes from her brethren, a ghost appeared before her as she looked at it.

"Hello? Can you speak?" Y/n asked as she looked up at the spirit, they felt...familiar...

The spirit opened their eyes to reveal brown ones and her long brown hair. She was slightly taller than Y/n. She took a seat across from Y/n and smiles.

"Hello, My name is Akari!" She smiled at the female. "I'm your guardian spirit! I watch over you until you die..." She laughed a bit at mentioning death. "Nice to meet you Y/n-chan!"

Y/n sweat dropped at the instant happy aura emitting from the spirit.

"Nice to meet you Akari... I wanted to ask you something, Do you know something about my Nen? Like how I can see you and not previously..." Akari was thinking as she closed her eyes and thought for a second.

"Maybe you can talk to spirits if you call them, but you can see me because I'm your guardian! Try it!" The spirit smiled at the bunny, who nodded a bit.

She was thinking about it, the only people she remembered who died was her mother and...Pairo...

"Pairo..." She said softly calling to the person she wanted to meet, Akari had disappeared as a male, who wore a similar tabard to Kurapika, and hers, but it was red. He had short brown hair, and he opened his eyes to reveal maroon eyes.

"Are you Pairo?" Y/n asked the male softly as she looked at him. The male looked at Y/n, and his eyes brighten slightly.

"Y/n?" Y/n's eyes widened slightly at hearing her name.

"You know who I am?" He nodded and smiled at her.

"We use to be friends, and is Kurapika okay?" He looked worried about Kurapika, seemingly wanting to know how his friend was doing.