🍬Chapter 20🐇

(I can't draw ;-; )

It had been about 2 days since they have been to the Zoldyck family estate. Kurapika and Leorio were training so they could open the gate, since both of them stated that Gon nor Y/n could help because of their broken arms/leg.

As the 2 were training, Y/n and Gon had secretly gone out to train, but were always caught by Leorio and Kurapika, ending up not training.
Y/n and Gon would watch them train, by carrying multiple of the 20 kilogram cups, or chairs. Dragging boulders,ect.

Y/n left, to go to the 'bathroom'. She went behind the house to secretly train.

She started to do a push up, on her right arm, and her left leg on the ground, while she kept her injured arm and leg off the ground.

She continued and then as she was doing push ups a voice interrupted her.

"So this is what you are doing." Seaquant said as he watched her, while smoking his cigarette. Y/n ignored him, continuing to do push ups.

"You know you're just going to make your left arm, and right leg weaker that your right arm and left leg." He stated, with the female still ignoring him. He continued making small comments on how she is training, trying to help her slightly.

Y/n stopped and sat up, staring at him. "I'm fine with training, you don't have to give me tips... anyways why are you here?"

"Your friends asked me to go get you, if you were training, to stop you if you were."

"So you were trying to stop me?"

"No. You should be training."

"..." Y/n nodded slightly. "Thanks I guess for not stopping me, though I should get back in case they get suspicious..." She waved by and headed back to the group

As the day arrived of Kurapika and Leorio were going to open the gate together. As they pushed, with a failing attempt, Seaquant told them, as he went to do his job, that they should push it simultaneously.

"One...two...Three!" The 2 yelled as they pushed the gate with all their might, opening it slightly but not enough ending it closing, pushing them back.

"leorio! Kurapika!" The 2 children yelled as they ran over to their friends to make sure they were okay.

They were taking deep breaths with a smile on their faces. "It opened..." leorio said, making Y/n and Gon smile at their reactions.

After a short break they went back to trying to open the door, they were stretching first before trying again.

"Hey why don't you try with out the vests this time." The guard suggested to the 2 males.

Leorio was happy to remove them as he threw it off, making a dent into the ground.

"Without them we can definetly open the door." Leorio said as him and Kurapika headed to the door.

Y/n and Gon stood on the sidelines watching their friends try and open the gate.

"Let's do this Kurapika!" Leorio stated as they both put their hands on the gate as they were getting ready to push.

"Yeah!" He replied, they counted down and pushed opening the gate slightly, trying their best to open it completely.

"Damn its not opening anymore!" Leorio said as he continued to push.

Y/n and Gon looked at each other, nodding slightly, they threw their weights off, making another dent next to the one Leorio and Kurapika made and headed over and started to push as well, both using their injured hand as well.