🍬Chapter 27🐇

(thank you to @SammyGiron9  for the fan art <3)

~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few weeks, maybe about a month since Y/n had been with Kinzu, Juno and Teki, in the Buki mansion. It was quite busy, from teaching Kinzu how to fight, to Teki's Nen lessons with Kinzu and without her. She never had a lot of time to herself except for when she was on her short breaks to watch the fights in Heaven's Arena, to cheer Gon and Killua on.

Y/n was stuck in a small loop while being in the mansion, but she didn't mind it, since she got to learn Nen, make a friend and also improve her fighting skills in a way.

"Bungee gum(1)? Lolipop? Ice cream! Bun-Buns!" Y/n snapped out of her trances as Teki was shaking her friend a lot.

"You were zoning out, are my lessons that boring T~T" Teki cried as She left go of the female. Y/n patted Teki's head.

"No sorry Teki... I didn't mean to zone out..."

"Alrightly~ :3 Lets get to our lesson, on trying to keep your eyes scarlet for a long period of time, Bunny rabbit!" Teki announced making Y/n shush her, not wanting anyone to hear about her eyes.

"Oh right... Go!" Y/n bit her finger, drawing out a small amount of blood, her eyes turned scarlet, one Teki saw she set a timer.

"Now focus on your eyes, try keeping them scarlet." Y/n tried her best focusing on her eyes, making sure they wouldn't change back to their normal brown. Y/n's eyes soon turned brown, which made Teki turn the timer off.

"Anddd time!" Y/n groaned as she rubbed her eyes, feeling frustrated she couldn't hold it longer.

"36 seconds and 4 miliseconds! I'm proud! You beat your previous score by 2.1 seconds!" Teki giggled "Your training has gotten a lot better since the first time we did this

"So I need a sign?" Y/n tilted her head at what Teki told her. Teki nodded her head and smiled.

"Its to make sure your eyes can turn scarlet when you need to use your other specialist Nen. You don't know when you will need it, plus it seems more powerful." Teki took out a paper that had a scribble of diagrams and letters on it.

"We're going to get you to focus on something, like when you force yourself to draw blood, your eyes turn scarlet as well as emotions like normal. It will make it easier to fight with the nen."

"That's actually clever? How sure are you this is possible?"

"About 0.001% sure! Lets start!"

Luckily it was possible, now all Y/n needed to train was how to hold it. "Now take a break, and practice your Ren! You need to master it before our next-"

"Guys! Nen lesson!" Kinzu barged into the room, yelling at the 2 who were her teachers. Y/n jumped slightly at the sudden intrusion of her bedroom.

"We're coming..." Teki said in her bored persona. She grabbed Y/n's hand and started to drag her while following Kinzu towards the training room.

Y/n has seen multiple of Teki's outbursts main ones being: A cheerful childish version, a grumpy rude version, A bored and tired version and a sad depression version, also her teacher version but only when teaching them.

"Alright first show me your Rens!" Teki said as she set 2 cups up, one for Y/n to do and the other for Kinzu.

Kinzu was standing on the left, while Y/n was on the right side. They both started to use their Ren. Kinzu's leaf started to move and zoomed around the cup, on the other hand Y/n stood with her cup as the leaf was making a small whirl pool from the leaf going in circles over and over. Juno was in the room already, watching his sister and Y/n practicing.