🍬Chapter 14🐇

(-....--.-.-)

As 3 days passed, Y/n and Killua were continuing to walk around together. Y/n was still being carried by Killua, even though she had been healed a bit. She still couldn't walk though, but she kept telling him that she could.

Soon as they heard a horn sound and a voice.

"The fourth Phase Of the exam has just ended. Will the applicants please return to the starting point at once. You will be given an hour of extra time to get to the boat. If you do not return, you will fail the exam"

Y/n and Killua started to head over. Soon as they got there, Y/n had told Killua

"Killua, you can put me down now." He had replied to her with a snarky comment.

"Yeah just don't fall and break your leg again, I'm not gonna carry you again bunny."

"Stop calling me that!" Y/n huffed and stuck her tongue out at him.

Y/n stood next to Killua, slightly using him for support as she tried to stand up, without hurting her leg even more.

"Now, we will check the tags of everyone here!" The lady, who was on the ship, spoke out to everyone there.

As everyone showed their tags she wrote down the names.

"#44 Hisoka, #53 Pokkle, # 99 Killua,#406 Y/n, #301 Gittarackur, #191 Bodoro, #294 Hanzo, #100 Teki" The woman said as she wrote it down. "So only 8 applicants passed."

Y/n felt worried for Gon, Kurapika and Leorio, wondering where they were.

"Oh?" The woman looked up to see the 3 that Y/n was thinking about

"Gon!" Y/n and Killua said, smiling at seeing the male.

"Just arrived at the last second." The female smiled "#404 Kurapika, #403 Leorio, #405 Gon. 11 applicants have passed to the final phase."

Y/n smiled, cheering mentally that her friends have passed.

~~~

As they all had gotten onto the Blimp, Y/n had taken a bath quickly, even though she wasn't really that dirty since Killua carried her around the entire time.

Y/n climbed out and dried off, changing into her clothes again. She squeezed most of the water out of her hair, but it was still damp.

She left the room and walked passed the dinning room where most people were eating. Y/n noticed something she hadn't seen in a while.

A box of chocolate robots. There was one left.

She looked around to see if the chocolate thief was nearby, no he wasnt. She quickly had gone to the table, snatching it off before anyone could take it.

She sped out the room, with the chocolates in hand. She looked around to see no one nearby. She opened the box and took out the small figure of a robot and placed it on the table nearby. She took a chocolate ball out and threw it in the air and was about to catch it in her mouth when, she was pushed to the side.

Y/n looked to see him, The chocolate thief, other wise know as Killua.

"Give me thoses, there aren't any left on the table." Killua said as he was going to take the sweets from the female.

"No! It's mine!" She yelled back holding the precious box of chocolate to her chest. She took out some of the chocolate and popped it in her mouth.

"Hey!" Killua tried to grab it from her. Which she kept away. Soon it turned into a playful fight. As they continued to fight over the chocolate, 3 familiar figures saw them and were watching the 2 fight over some dumb chocolate.