🍬Chapter 28🐇

(Thank you @gachapotterhead/ Akira The introvert (on Quotev) for the Art <3)

"Let's play a game!" Kinzu said as she sat in Y/n's room with Teki, Y/n and Juno, who were all in their Pajamas.

Y/n yawned slightly as she pulled the hood of her bunny onesie, wanting to go to bed.

"Yes! Let's play spin the bottle! or truth or dare! Maybe seven minutes in Heaven!" Teki squealed with Kinzu, while Juno was watching the fight between 2 random people in Heaven's arena.

"Lets do truth or dare!" Kinzu said. "truth or dare Y/n!" Y/n jumped slightly and looked at Kinzu. Even if she didn't want to join in she replied.

"I.. um... truth?"

"Aww man, but who is your best friend?" Kinzu asked. "I know the answer is obviously me! But TEKI needs to know the truth." It's been a few days since they started this argument.

"No way! Bun Bun is my best friend so I am her best friend!"

"Well, it's neither of you... My best friend is Gon, you don't know him..." Y/n replied, Juno laughed slightly at the 2 female's expressions.

"my turn.. um Juno... truth or dare?"

"Dare, I trust you not to do anything bad."

"I dare you to yell in the halls that you hate something that you love." Y/n said and smiled slightly. He sighed and got up and went to the door, opened it and yelled out.

"I hate Swords!" He soon closed the door and sat back down, he let out a soft sigh and looked to his sister. "Kinzu, truth or dare."

"Truth!"

"Why did you make Y/n train you when we have a sword trainer already."

"She's better than your sword teacher, Thats why!" Kinzu announced to her brother. "Plus he went on holiday to see his family and I wanna fight!" Kinzu looked over to Y/n. "Truth or dare again?"

"Dare I guess..."

"I dare you to say that I'm your best friend!"

"...Kinzu you're my best friend?" Y/n replied, she looked towards Teki.

"Truth or Dare Teki?"

"Truth!" Teki giggled and smiled being her childish self.

"Why do you have a tattoo? The one on your stomach?" Everyone looked towards Teki who smiled and lifted her shirt to reveal a smiley face Tattoo.

"I had a different Tattoo for some reason so I fixed it into a smiley face!" Teki giggled. She looked at Y/n

"Truth or dare Y/n!"

"why am i getting chosen again... Dare..."

"I dare you to let me hug you forever and you can't stop me!"

"..." Y/n let out a sigh. As Teki giggled and wrapped her arms around Y/n and held her close to her.

"Truth or dare Kinzu?"

As the game continued, getting worse dares and more personal questions soon Came a question for Teki.

"Truth!" Teki said in a bored tone toward Juno.

"What happened to you, that ended up with you giving your life to my father?" Teki froze slightly. She didn't expect that Question.

"I don't want to tell you! Goodnight!" Teki said, nervously as she let go of Y/n and hastily left the room.

Y/n watched as Teki left, questioning what was wrong.

Snoring was heard from Kinzu's unconscious body as she leaned against Juno, who picked her up and headed to the door.