🍬Chapter 5🐇

"The Hunter exam will begin Now!"

As all the applicants were ready the guy in front said

"As a final caution, If you are short on luck or ability, you can very well end up seriously injured or dead." Y/n took a deep breath and gripped onto her bag, that was in her arms still.

"Those who accept the risks, please follow me. But if you do not, then please exit the elevator behind you."

He waited a while and then nodded slightly "very well then"

"All 405 applicants will participate in Phase One" The guy turned around and started to walk. Y/n followed with Gon, Kurapika and Leorio as they walked with the group.

"No one has turned back yet..." Leorio said to no one in particular.

Soon the guy started to walk faster and faster, making everyone starting to run after him

"I neglected introducing myself" The guy with no mouth spoke as he was still walking a head of everyone.

"I am Satotz, The Phase One examiner" (1) He said continuing to walk in the direction. "I will be leading you to the Second Phase"

"The second phase?" Someone questioned "What about the first phase?"

"It has already started"

Everyone was questioning about this being the first phase.

"You must follow me to the Second Phase"

"That's it?"

"Yes, but I cannot tell you when we will arrive"

Y/n was listening to what Satotz said.

"Hey guy's I'll be right back." Y/n stopped running and everyone was running a head of her.

"What is she doing?" Leorio questioned when he saw the female stop running.

Y/n took her cube out of her bag and pressed a button, making it turn into her scooter. She hoped onto it and continued to follow, but this time on her scooter.

~

It has been 2 hours since they started running and y/n was riding on her scooter, trying to avoid hitting into anyone that had stopped running from being tired.

"Hey Bunny" Y/n looked to see the Chocolate thief next to her, riding on a skateboard. She sighed.

"Don't call me that..." She noticed the male stick his tongue out at her, making her stick her tongue out at him.

"I'm Y/n" She said, trying to start a conversation with the male who stared at her.

"Killua"(2)

"Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too Bunny girl"

"Hey-" He went a head of the female, who groaned at him, following behind, catching up to him.

"Hey wait up kid!" Y/n looked to see Leorio yelling at Killua.

Killua looked at him and hummed a reply

"You should show some respect to the hunter exam!"

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you using a skateboard?" Leorio pointed to the skateboard "That's cheating!"

"No it's not" Gon interrupted, Y/n followed with.

"he just told us to follow him."
"Who's side are you on!!!"