🍬Chapter 22🐇

Y/n leaned her head against the fencing on the boat, that stopped people from falling off. She closed her eyes, feeling the breeze on her face.

"Who would have thought I'd see you again." Y/n looked to find the captain, the male who had brought Y/n and her friends to the hunter exam, and allowed them to take it.

"Oh, Hello captain." She smiled at the elder man, who was holding a pipe, since he was smoking earlier before he noticed the familiar bunny girl. "It's been a while, how have you been?"

"No need for you to be so formal." He stated to the female. "How was the hunter exam."

"It was fun, and I passed, along with Gon, Kurapika and Leorio, but one of our friends, Killua, failed.." He just nodded, taking a smoke out of the pipe.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he looked over to the small female.

"I'm going back home, to whale Island for a week." She replied as she closed her eyes and relaxed.

"I promise we'll get you there safe and sound." He bid his farewell to the female to go back to stir the ship since he was finished smoking.

~~~~

Y/n stepped off the ship, waving to the captain and Katsou, who was also there, as he left with the crew on the ship to a different destination.

"Home sweet home..." Y/n mumbled under her breath. She started to head into town, passing by people who recognized her.

"Y/n, you're back." A few people welcomed her, saying hello, asking how she had been, and if Gon was fine since he wasn't with her.

"Y/n?" Y/n noticed a familiar face. "Mito-san!" She smiled as the women went over and squished the small female in a tight hug, making it unable for the small female to breath.

"Thank goodness you're safe... Is Gon with you?" She asked, concerned about Y/n's best friend, and her nephew. She slowly let go of the hug, making it able for Y/n to breath

"He's not with me, but he's fine if you want to know, He went off to Heaven's Arena with Killua, if I remember correctly..." Y/n said as she thought of what Killua told her. Mito let out a soft sigh, happy that he was safe, and with someone.

"Well how was the exam for you, Gon had send me multiple letters about his experience."

"It was fine, though it was hard, I still enjoyed it with Gon and the rest of our friends." Mito nodded.

"I'm going to go home, since I'm sure my parents are wondering how I am.." She smiled. Mito nodded and watched as the small female descended from her sight and towards a hill nearby, where Y/n's home was.

Y/n let out a soft sigh as she took a deep breath and knocked on the door. As she waited, the door opened to reveal a woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She looked to find the small female who stood before her. Her eyes started to swell up in tears as she pulled the small female into a hug.

"Y/n! You're safe...We missed you." The older female cried as she held the girl close, who slowly returned the hug.

"I missed you too mother.." She replied and held her mother close to her.

"Mina, what's all the.." A male stood there, he was shocked to find the small 12 year old adopted daughter, holding her mother close.

"Y/n...your home" He said as his wife slowly let go of the girl, he pulled her into a hug, squeezing her tightly.

"I missed you too..." She held her father close to her, her mother joined into the hug, squeezing her slightly too. The family stayed in the hug until the father let go and all 3 went inside.