🍬Chapter 8🐇

As the 3 had reached their stop, everyone was standing in front of a wall with a giant gate which led to the second phase.

The 3 were looking around to try and find Leorio.

"Leorio!" Y/n looked to see Gon and Kurapika heading over to the said male, who was siting against a tree, he looked beat up.

Gon placed Leorio's suitcase down and looked at the beat up male.

"Hey... why am i beat up..?"

"huh?" The 3 looked at Leorio confused.

"My memories are kinda hazy."

Kurapika whispered to Y/n and Gon that it was best if they didnt tell him what happened. They agreed and heard Killua.

"Gon. Bunny." Killua was walking to them with his hands in his pocket.

Kurapika, not knowing Y/n's nickname, questioned who bunny was. He looked down to see Y/n, frustrated and resorted that she was Bunny.

"Killua!" Gon smiled seeing his friend.

"I can't believe you actually got here... I thought you were done for." Gon went over to killua and were talking for a bit. While Y/n mostly stood around. She took some gum out of her bag and started to chew on it, but she had noticed something.

All the chocolate robot boxes that she had, with the chocolate she had made inside of it, were gone.

She instantly knew who did it. "Stupid Chocolate thief..." She grumbled, slinging the bag on her back.

"Excellent every one" Mr Satotz said, making everyone look in his direction. "The second exam will be focused here, in Biska forest Park. So I shall take my leave. Best of luck to you all." Mr Satotz began to walk back to where the first phase was held.

The Gate had started to open, revealing 2 people, seemingly the 2 examiners for the second phase.

"Will all the applicants who passed the first phase please enter?" A female spoke to the group. "Welcome. I am Menchi, the second phase examiner..." Soon the other examiner spoke

"And I am Buhara, the other examiner." Everyone stared at them, waiting to hear what they had to do in the second phase. Soon a loud growling sound was heard, startling some of the applicants.

Y/n jumped slightly when hearing it, expecting it was an animal or something. Menchi looked at Buhara.

"You must be hungry."

"I'm starving" Buhara replied to Menchi.

"There you have it. Phase two will involve... Cooking!" Everyone, except a small female, didnt seem to happy about it.

Y/n was mentally cheering, she was awesome at cooking, even though she was better at baking she still learnt how to cook. She knew she would pass on this one.

"Cooking?" One of the applicants questioned, while another.

"Wait! Cooking?!" he continued "We're here to take the hunter exam!"

"That's quite right" Menchi replied to the angry applicant. "For the second Phase, your challenge is to produce a dish that will satisfy our platter."

People continued to argue with the female on how cooking isnt important to the exam. Y/n just felt bad for the 2 examiners.

She only heard Buhara say.

"The required ingredient is pork."

"Pork as in pig's meat?"

"You are free to use any meat from the different species of pig in the forest. You must use the cooking faculties here to prepare the pork. And you will only pass if both of us find it delicious."