🍬Chapter 15🐇

Y/n stood with everyone as Gon was getting ready to fight against Hanzo.

Y/n was cheering for Gon on the side lines. She noticed Killua seemed upset about something. Y/n was about to ask but didn't say anything. She watched the fight start.

As the fight between Gon and Hanzo started, Gon was quickly injured since the male was stronger than him.

Y/n bit her lip, doing her best trying not to interfere of he would fail the exam.

As time passed gon was injured so badly, his blood was smeared on the floor.

She wasn't the only one who wanted to go in and help gon, Kurapika and Leorio also wanted to.

"Don't hold me back kurapika" Leorio told Kurapika.

"Don't worry I won't be..."

The thing that made Y/n snap was when Hanzo broke Gon's arm. Y/n's eyes were red from her anger, seeing Gon in pain. She started to head forward but one of the people who dressed like a guard, who had been watching them during the Hunter exam, stopped her

Kurapika and Leorio looked at the angry female who tried to get to her best friend to help him, but one thing caught Kurapika's eyes, The female who previously had brown eyes, had scarlet eyes. He froze on the spot and started to think.

'She's part of the kurta clan... How did she escape... Why didn't she tell me...' He thought to himself.

Y/n growled a bit and moved away, she didn't want to watch what happened.

As the fight continued, soon Hanzo gave up, Gon had been knocked out. Soon as the fight ended Y/n went over to Gon, making sure he was Okay.

They had taken Gon out to go and fix him up, with the female following behind, wanting to make sure he was safe.

~

As Y/n sat there, a while a go the doctors had patched Gon up, and helped Y/n's arm and leg even though it was patched up already from leorio's help.

Gon started to slowly wake up and looked around. Y/n looked over to see Gon.

"Gon are you okay?" Y/n asked and looked at the injured Male, who sat up.

"Y-yeah..." Gon said. He soon felt pain on his forehead from the small female smacking him on the head.

"What were you thinking! You could have died!" She yelled at the injured male, who now had a red mark of his forehead.

'Who knew Y/n would be so scary...' He thought as the female lectured him. He had noticed her red eyes, showing that she was worried about him, when seeing them he remembered Kurapika's eyes and how they turned red as well.

"Y/n-chan..." Before Gon could say anything else Satotz had entered the room.

"Gon, are you okay" Gon nodded.

"IS the hunter exam still going on?"

"No, it's finished."

"Who had failed?"

"...Killua" What the man had told the 2 children left them shocked. Killua, an assassin, had failed the hunter exam...

~

Gon and Y/n were walking towards where all the other applicants were

Mr Satotz had told them what happened and what Killua's brother, Illumi, had done.

"I want to be friends with Gon...and Y/n..."

That sentence lingered in Y/n's head. She didn't expect it really, she just thought he tolerated her since she was friends with Gon but he actually wants to be friends with her.