LIFE CLEANER

Beginne am Anfang

I grab his hand that has the ring on it. "I'm always with you"

"So am I" Steve grabs my hand with the ring on it and kisses it.

"This is the best thing I've every done" Steve says smiling.

I turn back and see ayako is gone to the front to order more food.

"Sam is waiting for a date" Steve says. "I am too"

"Oh? Captain wants a date" I say smirking.

"I'm begging" Steve says sarcastically. I giggle.

He sloppily places a kiss on my cheek. Ayako returns from the cashier.

"Well" I begin. "Sam is outside. I don't know if..." she gets up and goes outside looking around.

She looks at me. I point at Sam who's been guarding the entrance.

"Oh!" She mouths as she approaches him.

"Now where was that date?" I ask. I stand up holding Steve's hand.

"I cant go anywhere public so we're hiking" Steve replies pulling me with him.

"Fun" I mutter.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

We walk at a steady pace up the beautiful scenery. "I like it"

"Me too this is the most peace if gotten in almost 2 years" Steve replies.

"I'm sorry" I say "I've had a blast these couple months"

"Yeah I know" Steve mutters

"You know?" I ask.

"I was there that night. You were on the boat with Damien" he informs me.

"I saw you giggling and laughing" he says grabbing my hand tighter. "You looked happy."

"You followed me?" I ask.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay" Steve replies. "I left. I saw you two kiss"

My eyes widen. I stop in my steps. "You saw me?"

"Every bit of it. Sam Natasha had to restrain me" Steve replies. "I nearly shot him"

"W..what" I ask shocked. He nearly murdered?

"Natasha took the gun before I could" Steve says his voice doesn't seem regretful.

"You started the boat and left. I was close to stealing a boat and going after you. I should've" Steve says looking at me.

"You blamed yourself?" I ask knowing the answer.

"Still do" he replies. I grab his face in my hands rubbing circles with my thumb on his cheek.

"Please don't. I don't think it was anyone's fault. Destiny" I reply.

"I hope destiny doesn't break us again. I can't live without you Magdalena" Steve says sincerely.

"I don't think I could either" I respond. I peck his nose.

"Race you" I say sprinting off. I see Steve come behind me. I push myself further making every around me blur for a second.

I stop and see Steve behind me looking at me wide eyed.

"That was fast" he responds.

"It felt fast. I won. Suck on this" I point to my toe.

"Suck on my..." Steve looks at my face saying "try me". He stops mid sentence. "Nevermind. Nice job sugar crumb"

"Thanks One hundred year old vampire" I say smirking.

"That was lame" Steve retorts.

"You've picked up some slang I see" I say approaching him.

"Come here Bubba. I wanna kiss ya" I respond. He leans down kissing my lips.

"And then I CRACKED MY COMPUTER" I hear in the distance clearly.

"Ayako and Sam are here" I inform Steve pulling away. I Can here sams footsteps.

"Sam would've text...oh! You're right" Steve says looking at the odd couple walking toward us.

"She.." Sam says about to gush.

"Cracked her computer wow amazing. I bought a new one haha ok" I respond mocking my friend.

"Sour but sweet" Steve says hugging me close. His face goes into my neck. "I'm gonna suck you blood" Steve says in a Romanian accent.

"I'm going to kill you with my magic sword" I say pretend to summon a sword.

But the thing is...

One is summoned

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺