chapter 18: wake up!

"psst.."

Zach opened a bleary eye.

Reese was crouching at the side of his bed. "Mum said its time for breakfast", she whispered.

Zach smiled, "thanks Reese, tell her we'll be down in a sec"

"Okay"

Zach turned his attention back to the sleeping boy in his arms. They had returned from their "walk", exhausted. Zach was so tired that he didn't even had the strength to climb back into his room, Jack had to drag him in.

He smiled at the sight of Jack curled up under him, sleeping soundly. He pushed Jack's curls away from his forehead before planting a kiss. "Baby, its time to wake up", Zach nudged his boyfriend.

Jack groaned. "I don't wannaaa"

Zach nudged him again. "C'mon Jack, we have to. Breakfast is ready!"

"You have it without me", Jack huffed before turning his back to Zach.

"No, i don't think so", Zach smirked before picking the boy up, causing him to shriek in fright.

"ZACH, PUT ME DOWWNN"

"no"

Zach plopped Jack onto his toilet seat and began rummaging his boyfriend's duffel bag for his toothbrush. When he had found it, he returned back to the toilet. Jack had dozed off, his head against the glass shower wall. "OY", Zach yelled.

"wha-what?", Jack startled.

"you're so cute", Zach smiled as he bend down to brush Jack's teeth.

Jack blushed.

After Zach had brushed his teeth, Zach left again and returned with some clothes.

"arms up"

Jack obeyed and sat there patiently as Zach took off his shirt and slipped in a fresh new hoodie for Jack.

"is this your hoodie?", Jack asked, "it smells like you"

Zach nodded and tossed him some pants. "I think you can wear these yourself", he smirked, "or do you need my help?"

"I can dress myself", Jack blushed which made Zach's smirk bigger as he turned his attention back to his mirror, brushing his own teeth.

"you're like a baby, it's so cute", Zach cooed, "my baby boy"

Jack opened his mouth to retort when suddenly-

"boys?"

The two boys jumped out of their skin.

Myta knocked the door again. "are you two done yet?"

"We're almost done, mum!", Zach yelled back.

They tumbled out of the toilet as fast as they could and dashed down the stairs. "Sorry for making you guys wait", Jack said softly, head bowed down. "No worries", Myta smiled, "Now dig in".

The children wolfed down Myta's hearty breakfast. She had prepared toast, scrambled eggs, mushroom, bacon and beans and she kept on pilling more and more onto their plates.

"Do you have plans today?", she asked the boys curiously.

Zach swallowed his food before speaking up, "I wanna meet up with the boys, is that okay?". He looked at Myta and Jack. Jack nodded enthusiastically, he wanted to see his friends.

Myta nodded too, "sure"

Zach immediately messaged his friends.

(this is through Zach's phone!¡)

why dont we?

I SAY BOOM BOOM BOOM, LEMME HEAR YOU SAY WAYHOO

Noodles😝: WAYYHOOOO

Corbyn: WAYHOOO

Daniel: wAYhOOo

Jonah: WAYHOO

WOOO

y'all wanna go to the mall today? me and Jack are going

Jonah: sure

Corbyn: im down

Daniel: YASSS

Jonah: see you all in 20?

yessss

see youuu

♡♡♡

y'all stream fake by Lauv and Conan! -🕊🌿🌫