part 15: SPICY!¡

*some smut so read at your own risk!*

So nothing was what the two boys did that day.

They lounged around, pigging out the pantry, watching Netflix all day and taking naps here and there but the two boys enjoyed it.

Zach's family had gone out for the day, leaving the two boys at home (which they requested) and they pretty much did whatever they wanted to.

"Lets do something exciting", Jack whispered into Zach's ear. Zach merely hummed back. The two were curled up on the couch and Zach felt extremely comfortable. Jack was laying on top of him and he didn't felt like moving at all.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?", he replied lazily. He could feel his eyelids drooping as he tried to stiffle a yawn.

"I don't know", Jack said slyly, "What about this?". He snaked his hand under Zach's shirt.

Zach arched his eyebrow. "Babe? What are you d-oH", he was cut off as he felt tingles all over his body.

Jack did his best to hide his smirk. "What?", he blinked innocently, "you mean this?". He stroked Zach's body once more, causing the other boy to arch his back underneath him.

Zach was already sweating and they haven't even done anything yet.

"Jack-", Zach panted.

Jack looked up. Zach was no longer sleepy, he looked.. eager.

"Yes?"

Zach grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him down. He smashed his lips against the other boy, which Jack returned eagerly.

Zach's hands travelled to Jack's hair as they continued to make out on the couch. Once Zach had gotten a firm grip on Jack's hair, he pulled it, causing the boy to throw his head back.

He immediately pounced onto Jack's exposed neck, leaving little marks here and there.

Jack trembled under Zach's touch. "So so good..", he thought as Zach sucked and bit his skin.

Jack could feel himself getting warmer and warmer when it all stopped abruptly. He frowned.

"What-", his voice trailed off.

Zach had resumed back to his spot on the couch and he was smirking.

He leaned over and tugged Jack's hair again. Jack did his best to stiffle a moan.

"Don't", he whispered huskily into the curly-haired boy's ear, "ever tease me again".

Jack was exasperated and exhilarated at the same time. He had never seen this dominant side of Zach and was eager to experience more of it while at the same time, fustrated that Zach had left him like this.

Jack wanted to whine but he knew Zach would just smirk at him and ignore him.

He huffed, "I hate you".

Zach just smirked back. "No you don't"

"Yes I do"

"No you don't"

"Yes I d-", Jack was cut short when Zach grabbed him by the chin and kissed him forcefully.

Jack responded eagerly to it and was about to slip his tongue inside when Zach pushed himself off Jack.

"If you do hate me, you would have pushed me away", Zach whispered into Jack's ear.

Jack couldn't help but blush.

He loves Zach so so much but right now, all he wanted was this hotness to go away.

He wanted Zach to make it all go away.

♡♡♡

"We're back!"

Zach and Jack turned to see Reese running up excitedly to them.

She plopped herself onto Zach's lap and looked up to them with a beaming smile.

"What did you do today?", she asked curiously, "were you bored?"

"No we weren't", Zach replied with a thoughtful smirk, "in fact, we were pretty busy"

Jack could feel himself turning red.

"With what?", Reese ask, "homework?"

Zach placed a hand on Jack's thigh. Jack drew in a breath.

"Yeah, homework", he smiled devilishly as he winked at Jack.

"We decided to go out for dinner tonight. You two boys are coming along too", Myta interrupted them. "I would suggest you to go change"

"Alright mum"

♡♡♡

Jack fiddled with the strings of the hoodie he was wearing. Zach had loaned him that hoodie and it smelled a lot like him.

The restaurant wasn't a fancy one but more like a diner, yet Jack felt really nervous and awkward.

Worse to worse, Zach had taken a seat directly across him and kept shooting Jack smirks and winks, making the other boy really flustered.

Josh had started up a conversation and even managed to get Jack in it as the family chatted and recalled back stories and memories.

They were interrupted when a waiter came up to them with a tray of food.

Jack dug in immediately. Staying at home and eating snacks with your boyfriend is fun, but it's not the same as eating a whole ass meal. A meal was fuller, more satisfying.

He was about to finish his meal when he felt something touch his leg. Jack nearly dropped his utensils in fright. He peaked down to see Zach's leg, stroking him.

He glared at his boyfriend. "What the hell, Zach?!"

Zach ignored him but continue stroking him.

Jack felt the familiar hotness returning. He stood up immediately.

"Sorry, I need to go to the restroom", he informed the Herrons sheepishly.

Zach stood up with him. "Me too"

"Oh shit"

♡♡♡

Fun fact! I usually write and publish my stories around 12 or 1 am because I'm really busy during the day and night so I apologise in advance for the shorter chapters

Fun fact! I usually write and publish my stories around 12 or 1 am because I'm really busy during the day and night so I apologise in advance for the shorter chapters. I'm kinda tired but I'm still doing my best to update because of all your support and comments. They  motivate me sm, so thank you for sticking with me and this story:)  -🕊🌿🌫