Chapter 28:

Jimin huffs as he falls face first into the bed. He closes his eyes before realising he's still wearing the uncomfortable high waisted shorts.

He whines tiredly as he rolls off the bed. Tearing threw the draws and putting on the first pair of sweatpants he sees.

.

Hot air brushes against Jimin's neck. As Jungkook's hands snake their way into the crop top to run sensual circles around his stomach. “Baby.” He cooed.

“Leave me alown.” Jimin mutters tiredly, batting his hand away.

“Baby did you were daddy’s sweatpants on purpose? Are you trying to get daddy all rilled up?” 

Jimin rolled over, picking up a pillow and shoving it in Jungkook’s chest.

“You're so goddamn cute baby boy.” Jungkook kisses his forehead. Then moving down his neck. “I want to ruin you so badly.”

“Jungkookie-ah I'm tired.” Jimin whines giving him a cute pout. 

Jungkook’s eyes darken as he leans in and bites the youngers bottom lip.

Jimin’s eyes bulge as the older slips his tongue in his mouth, feeling around his cavern.

Jungkook grins pulling away. “What have I told you about biting your lip?”

“Leave me alone.” Jimin whines.

“How can I do that when you look like this baby? So innocent, so pretty, all for me.” Jungkook runs his hands gently down the youngers chest to his crotch to feel the semi-hard on. “Do you want me too baby?”

Jimin galres half heartedly slaping his hard away, “in your dreams pervert.”

“Oh most definitely.” Jungkook licks his lips.

“I hate you.” Jimin whines wiggling out from under him.

“Baby don't lie, daddy punishes nuaghty boys who lie.” Jungkook grins suggestively rolling his eyes and kissing the yongers inner thigh threw the baggy sweatpants, “or maybe baby boy wants to be punished.”

Jimin galres.

“Oh come on you know I was only kidding.” Jimin turns away with crossed arms and a pout adoring his beautiful face.