Chapter 5:

Jimin shot up and ran over to the door, twisting the deadbolt and knob lock. Fumbling with the wall latch he practically shoved it in place. AN overehelm ing since of dread was creeping up his spine making his hair stand up.

‘UR so cute’

‘Thinking those locks will stop me’

Jimin was now visibly shaking as he stumbled to the window, checking it's lock and pulling down the blinds.

‘Don't be scared’

‘Ill be gentle’ Jungkook put the car in park. He could see the rest of the blinds heridly let down. Catching a glimpse of Jimin’s shaking figure threw the window he watched as his shirt slid up when he reached for the blind exposing his milky skin.

He groaned. God everything about his baby was such a turn on. Practically throwing the door off its hinges and slamming it shut he adjusted his mask.

Jimin stumbled into the kitchen throwing a draw open and pulling out a knife. He took deep breaths as he climbed into the cupboard below the sink. All the lights had been turned off via the breakers. If the creep was coming Jimin would be ready. Afterall he had thought about this far too many times to be unprepared.

Loud bangs and clanks could be heard from the door, Jimin covered his mouth his his free hand to keep himself quiet. Cluching the butchers knife he had grabed tightliy in his other hand.

Tears streamed down his face as he sat hunched over in the cabinet to avoid the cold pipes.

Jungkook shut the door quietly. Flicking the dead lightswitch. Nothing. “Jimin?” He called, his voice sounded deeper in the mask, from his hiding place in the cupboard Jimin shivered.

“Are we playing hide and seek now baby?” Jungkook asks. ‘So cute thanking I won't find him.’

Jimin was practically vibrating now, so much so the fear that he would notice made his anxiety rise, the constant need to keep his mouth covered made it hard to breath, and his face was drenched in tears.

“Jiminie, come out baby.” Jungkook peared behind the living room couch. “Baby don't make me find you.” Jungkook said in a scolding tone as he opened the hall closet door.