Chapter 22:

“Well?” Honseok raises an eyebrow. “Where is he?” Jungkook sighs turning to the limo and grabbing the youngers arm to pull him out.

Jimin locks eyes with Tae who stares at the pavement with puffy red eyes. Jimin frowns, Tae didn't have anything to do with this right? They’ve been friends since Pre-K!

“Hey Tae.” Jimin glances at Tae before looking at the 3 others that had walked over to talk about who knows what.

“Hey Minnie.” Taehyung squeaks. 

“How have you been?”

“Umm… good.” He grips his forearm instinctively. Jungkook smiles giving Tae a reassuring smile.

“I've missed you Tae.” Jimin wraps his arms around the older.

“Glad to see that you're getting along.” Jungkook wraps his arms possessively around the smaller waste caused him to let out a huff.

“What do you want Jeon?” Tae glares at him lightly well handing Jimin a bag of trailmix.

“Well for starters,” he dips his head down with a smirk. Licking the youngers neck caused his to jolt away and into Taehyung. Jungkook chuckles, showing them his trademark bunny smile.

“Come on Minnie.” Tae rolls his eyes and tugs him out of the room.

“Baby it's time to go.” Jungkook cooes, brushing his fluffy blonde hair out of his eyes. 

“Let him sleep,” Tae rolls his eyes. “He had a long day.”

Jungkook sighs and wraps his arms around the smallest waste, leaving a chaste kiss on his forehead.