Chapter 7:

Jimin groaned at the bright sunlight that infiltrated his eyes. Did I forget to close the curtains last night? He wondered rubbing his eyes.

Ding!

He groaned again, turning over and blindly reaches for his phone. What happened last night?

Ding!

'GM babe'

'UR so cute when UR tired'

Jimin rolls his eyes burying his face into his pillows again.

Ding!

'time to get up bby boy.'

Jimin glanced at the time. 'It's 5 am!'

'I know'

'now go get shower and get dressed love u have dance practice soon'

'That's in 5 hours from now!'

'Just get up sweetheart:)'

Jimin bit his lip.

'Good, now stop biting your lip, it's a turn on' Jimin stared at the screen oddly before throwing his phone on the bed.

Jimin put the car in park, reached over the seat to get his bag and exited his car. Greeting Honseok on his way in Jimin made his way to the locker room. Getting dressed, oblivious to some of the looks his classmates where giving him, and going out to stretch before class.

“Hey Jimin!”  He turned on his heel to see Nayeon.

“Hey Noona.” Jungkook glanced up from his phone. “Do you need something?”

“I just wanted to know if you have seen the new student?” Nayeon smiles, putting her hand on Jimin’s arm.

“New student?” Jungkook asks darkly as he stares at her hand.

“What new student?” Jimin blinks rolling his shoulder to get rid of her hand.

“Kwon Ji-yong, but you can call me G-Dragon.” Jimin turns a light blush covering his face. “What’s your name babe?” He winks.

“Annyeonghaseyo hyung, I’m Park Jimin.”

GD hums, “will you be my partner for the duet dance?”

“Y-yes.” It was at that moment Jungkook knew he hated Ji-yong with a passion