Chapter 24:

“I didn't agree to this!” Jimin pouts. 

Jungkook chuckles at the youngers childish cuteness. Grabbing the youngers hand and squeezing it. “But you love the movies.” Jungkook smiled.

“You bought out the whole theater!”

“So no one would bother us.” Jungkook confirms.

“Don't you think that's a bit overboard.” Jimin huffs.

“No.”

Jimin cringed at the couple on the movie screens weird kiss. Like honestly who bites their partner's ear! That's so weird!

A soft warmth engulfs his upper thigh causing him to look down. Nervously he glances to Jungkook and his hand on Jimin's thigh before brushing it off, Jungkook seemed to be enjoying the movie so it was nothing to worry about. He turns back to the screen. 

The hand starts to trail up causing a red flush to appear on Jimin's face. Ignore it. Jimin bites his lip.

“Stop.” Jungkook reached up and pulled his lip out. “Such a pretty little mouth,” he mumbles causing Jimin to flush a cherry red hue. Jungkook licked his lips, eyes boring into the younger hungrily. “You're such a pretty baby boy,” he leans forward kissing the youngers neck causing a quiet gasp to escape the youngers lips.

“J-Jungkook!” Jimin wines trying to move away.

“Shush.” He bites the youngers neck kissing and sucking the sensitive milky skin. Jungkook's hand travels up from his thigh to the small bulge in his pants.

“Jung--”

“Call me daddy baby.”

“Please stop.”

Jungkook squeezed, “Don't tell me you don't love it baby, daddy doesn't like liars.”

Guys Im so sorry for not updatung more often😅 I really have no excuse expesally silense I lve had the whole book done for awhile

Side note: thank you guys so much for 8k your litterly the best for putting up with my late updates love you all