Chapter 8:

Jungkook glared at Ji-yong from across the classroom. He was supposed to be the one that worked with Jimin on the duet project! Not some washed up twirp.

Jimin smiled sweetly. “Anie, hyung. It’s like this.” Jimin showed him the turn and quick hand movements yet again. “Got it?”

GD smiled. “Yeah, from the top okay?” To be honest he knew the move the first time but something about the way his hips moved made him want to see it again. Made him crave the smaller even more, pushing his mind to places it shouldn't be. GD lickes his lips and smirks.

Jungkook gritted his teeth as Nayeon tried fruitlessly to gain his attention. She huffed. “Jungkook-ssi, pay attention.”

Jungkook blinked indifferently. “Sorry Nonna.”

Honseok smiled as he watched GD and Jimin. They worked well together. Jimin was really able to bring out the flare to GD’s style. “Very good, go wash up okay?”

“Okay Hyung.”

“Jungkook!” Nayeon hissed as he stumbled into her, again.

“Is everything alright here?” Honseok frowned.

“It would be if he would pay attention.” She huffed.

Honseok frowns. “You okay Gguk?”

“Yeah.” Jungkook pushed past them into than locker room.” It was silent for a moment in the locker room. Well, as silent as it can be in a locker room.

“So Jimin-ah, can I have your number?”

Jungkook grits his teeth. Whipping out his phone.

DING!

Jimin frowns, “one second hyung.”

‘Don't you dare.’

‘Dare what?’

‘Stay away from him.’

Jimin huffed glaring at the screen.

‘He’s my friend.’

“Here hyung.” Jimin handed him a scrap of paper with his number jotted on it.