Chapter 25:

“Jungkook!” Jimin shrieks, grabbing the hairbrush from the bathroom vanity and chucking it as close to Jungkook’s head as he can get. 

Jungkook raises an eyebrow at the pouting blonde as the brush wishes past his head. “Yes baby boy?”

“What the hell!” Jimin gestures to hickeys on his neck.

Jungkook grins remembering the date yesterday. How the younger let him touch him, finally. Things would only get better from here. As soon as he has the youngers complete and unwavering--

“Are you even listening to me!”

“Sorry baby.” Jungkook walks up to the younger, wrapping his arms around his waist and turning his to the mirror.

“Ashia.” Jimin blushes, “Just go get me something to cover them up.” He pouts.

“Humm, why though, I like the way it looks on you.” Jungkook winks. Kissing his check.

“Well I didn't ask, did I!” Jimin huffs shoving him away and crossing his arms.

Jungkook grins at the cute pout of the youngers, god how did he get so lucky? “Okay baby.” He sighs.

“Tae!” Jimin launches himself into his best friend's arms, letting out a childish giggle.

“Hey Minnie how have you been?” Tae grins rubbing his head. 

Jimin just smiles.

“Let's go watch a movie.” Jungkook frowns, watching the blonde take away his baby.

Honeseok glances between them awkwardly, “want to join them?”

Jungkook visibly perks up. “Come on!”

“-gave you a hickey!” Taehyung whispered yelled. 

Jimin just blushes keeping his head down. “I worked really hard to hide it.” He pouts, disappointed his makeup had smudged on Tae’s hand.

“You let him give you a hickey?!”

“What don't you think it looks good on him?” Jungkook smirks.

“Jungkook shush!” Jimin snaped shoving the males arms off his shoulders and sulking.

“It's true though, you look so pretty with my marks on you're milky skin baby boy~.”

“Yah! Stop tainting ChimChim!”