Chapter 18

Mya pov

Well things was going smoothly at the celebration, I have met a lot of the pack members they all seem really nice. I have just finished talking to a woman with 2 young children or as she put it her pups, it still makes me laugh that they call there children pups. I looked for Mitch in the crowd, I saw him talking to my parents, and it looked important with the look on all there faces.
As I got closer I had them say about collecting things.
"Hi its going really well, what are all you talking about"
The look on my mums face says am not going to like it.
"Mitch as offered us the cottage to live in" my mum said trying to smile but I could see that she wasn't to happy about it.
"Well thanks for the offer but we don't need to live in the cottage we have our own house " I said a bit angrily and louder than I ment to. I looked around if people did hear me they pretended not to have.
"Look with the rogues around attacking people and lacey could look at revenge you i think its for the best"
Mitch said
"He's right you know it will be safer for all of us." My dad said.
I looked at them all,
"So you all made this decision without even including me" I gave them all a disapproval look.
"This is my life you are all trying to control, and am not having it."
They all looked around trying to think of something to say,
"Look am sorry we didn't include you, its just that you was very strict in the fact you wouldn't"
"You never explained properly why you wanted me here, you just told me, am not a child."
With that said I walked off to talk to more people.

After a few more hours of none stop greeting and talking I went outside to get some air, god this is hard work how am I supposed to remember everyone name. I must have said that out loud because I heard a laugh
"It comes with practice and its me that will help you, I don't think I have properly introduced myself, am Chris the delta" I shuck his hand
"Hi Chris, Mitch mentioned I will be working with you."
He smiled " ya we will get started Sunday i know you work Saturdays"
I just nodded " I will leave you with your thoughts luna see you sunday"
Before I even got to say bye he was gone.
After another minute my dad comes and sits with me. "Hi honey am sorry about earlier, but mitch is right you know, and I am liking the fact we don't need to hide what we are, for the first time in years we can be ourselves"
Sighing I know he's right, we haven't been able to just be ourselves for a long time and here we can.
"I know dad I just feel rushed, everything is going at mitch pace, he said he will go at mine, but nothing as gone in my pace. I didn't even want to announce to the pack yet, I wanted to get to know him...... maybe if we would have waited i would have trusted him with my secret and all this wouldn't have happened... now am marked,  he's practically moved me in and then theres"
I stopped talking as my dad went a bit angry "he best not rush that" he said
"But its got to be done within the next full moon or the mark will be gone"
"Is that how you feel that I have rushed you" I whipped my head round to see mitch standing there with a sad face.
My dad kisses my forehead and tells me he will see me back the cottage.
Mitch sits down with me.
"Am sorry you feel like I have rushed you, its just .... its just dangerous out there, I need to protect you."
"I know I just want to get to know you more, we are suppose to finish the mating in a few weeks and we hardly know each other."
"Your right, so am taking you on a date tomorrow after you have finished work, what time do you finish"
This made me happy "2pm"
"Right I will pick you then and go on our first proper date"
This made me smile, am so excited my first date, oh but all my clothes are at my house what am I going to wear. He must have noticed me thinking.
"Don't worry your dad is on his way to you house now with some of my warriors go get your things"
"You really have sorted everything thing out, and my dad is coming round to the idea of us as well."
" we both have one thing in common"
"And what's that" I asked
"You, we both just want you safe, come i will walk you back to the cottage, you have had a busy day and you have work tomorrow.
I stood up with him and we walked hand in hand down to the cottage.