Chapter 19

Mitch pov

I just couldn't stop laughing as Mya left, she was as red as a tomato.
"We are going to have to invest in a lot more fire safety equipment or we won't have a pack house left" Adam said looking both shocked and amused.
"I know man, but now that we know we could maybe just have big water buckets around and Mya could water bend the fire out" i said with a big smile on my face.
"I can't believe shes the legendary elementist, this is amazing but also its going to dangerous. Once other packs hear of her there going to come and see for themselves, then word will spread more." Adam said concerned.
"I know, but she's my mate your luna we need to protect her, and now that I wear her mark it means I am in as much danger as her." I said Rubbing my face.
Just then Dave and Claire walked in.
"Can we talk in your office in private please" Claire asked looking concerned
"No we will have to go to the conference room" I said while showing them the way.
"Why can't we just go in your office its right their" dave said looking very pissed off.
"Unfortunately my office is getting cleaned at the minute" I said smirking
"Our luna got carried away" Sean said looking like he's about to laugh.
Dave and Claire had a quick look in my office. Claire started laughing.
"I remember when you used to do the same, my mum wouldn't even let you in the house after you set her favourite curtains on fire" Claire said nearly rolling over laughing.
"So dave had alot of control issues with his fire as well" I said laughing.
"Oh yes he was so bad. For the first year, I could tell u so many story's "
"Yes but we won't we got other more important issues to talk about" dave said give Claire a glare.
"Your right, follow me " I said as I looking at Claire who was still laughing.

Once in my office and we was all seated it was just silent no one knowing what to say first.
"Would anyone like a drink" I asked
"Oh yes please a coffee would be nice." Claire said.
I mindlinked jane to bring some drinks. And once again it was silent.
"Soooo what is that you would like to discuss" I asked fiddling with my fingers.
"Well I want to apologise to start with"
Dave said grabbing hold of Claire hand. As he carried on speaking
"We know what the lighting was at our house, we should have warned you both" he said looking down while Claire continued
"You see we know what she is, we knew the moment she was born, she is blessed by the gods" Claire said looking sad.
"How can you be sad, she is amazing, I am so blessed to be her mate." I said looking confused at them both.
"Well its both a blessing and a curse, you see the hunters and other species have hunted us to nearly extinction, they are after her for her power"
"I have read the legend but is it true does the power transfer to the person that kills the elementist" I asked
"Not with ordinary elementist but were not sure with the" dave stopped talking thinking
"With the what I asked"
All of a sudden the door opened with Jane smiling.
"The most Supreme being in the world" she said.

We all looked at each other not knowing what to say, well what do you say to that. Mya is not just the most powerful elementist in the world but also the most powerful person in the world.
"How do you know" Claire asked
Jane smiled looking at me.
"I have never been truly honest with you mitch, your mum and dad knew what I was but I never told you"
"Told me what"
"I am a oracle" see said looking me straight in the eye.
"No your a wolf u smell like a wolf you had a mate and pups that are both wolves" I said trying to think if this is some trick.
"No I am no wolf, but my mate was and after he marked me I smell like him thats why everyone thinks I am. But let me ask you this have u ever seen me on pack runs or in a wolf form at all" she said looking me straight in the eyes.
As I sit here thinking I realised that no I haven't all these years, she always said she would do dinner while we went out.
Nodding at me she continues
"You see a long time ago, when your dad was your age I met my mate, your dad was alpha and welcomed me in to the pack but told me not to let people know who I truly was, you see having an oracle behind you in any species is an advantage"
"How old are you" dave interrupted
"I see you heard we live longer than others" jane said smiling
"I do i used to know one many years ago who told me my future with my wife and told me my daughter would be extremely powerful" Dave said looking at Claire who as stayed quite just listening
"Oh so you are the man my sister told"
Jane said smiling kindly at dave.
"Your sister, I thought you look familiar but couldn't put my finger on where I would have seen you" dave said
"OK hold up you already knew of mya before she was born, and you have lied to me for years" I said pointing at Jane.
She gave me a sad look.
"I had to because of your dad, I told your dad I knew who your mate was and what she was, and he told me to never tell you, he didn't want you getting controlled by the thought of power instead of love"
Sighing I sat back down
"So what have you seen"
Claire, dave and Jane all looked at each other like there are silently discussing if they should tell me.
"WELL" I shouted slamming my fits on the table.
Sighing Jane sat down and grabbed my hand. Her eyes turned white all of a sudden it became extremely cold. Jane spoke in voice that wasn't like her own
"YOU AND MYA ARE GOING TO FACE SOME GREAT BATTLES AT THE HANDS OF PEOPLE THAT EITHER AFRAID OF HER POWER OR WHATS HER POWER. YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THE GODS TO BE HER MATE HER PROTECTER AND IN RETURN THE GODS HAVE GAVE YOU A GIFT"
Janes eyes returned to normal as we all sat in silence taking in what she just said.

I have been blessed with gift from the gods not just the moon goddess all the gods. What do I even say to that.
"Well I think we all have got a lot to think about. I think we should all meet tomorrow when Mya finishes work to discuss a plan of action for these battles" dave said
"Your right I will bring my top warrior and tracker and beta and delta " with that everyone left leaving me to my thoughts.
"Zane are you there"
"Yes am here"
"Do you feel different do you feel what the gods have gifted us with."
"No but I feel different, but am not sure what it is"
Well what do I do now, I decided to go get a shower and go to the cottage Mya is staying in shes got work in the morning I said I would take her.

As I walked past the guards the bowed to me showing respect, I opened the door to Claire sat at the table with a coffee.
"I am so scared for Mya, she is my baby and...." she started crying.
I went up to hug her.
"I promise you Claire I will protect Claire with my life, the gods believe I can do it thats why they paired us together we can over come anything" "that was so sweet" I lifted my head up to see Mya stood there in fluffy pyjama pants and a sports bra, I couldn't help but look over her toned stomach and chest.
Then dave stood infront of her
"Go put a top on Mya before wolf boy gets any ideas" dave said looking at me.
"Oh dad stop it he's seen me in my bra when my clothes burnt away"
Claire laughed "you see now why my dad gave you a hard time dave"
This got us all laughing as dave went a bit red.
" I have set the spare room up for you i knew you would come" Claire said standing up and walked over to dave.
As the was walking out dave shouted over his shoulder " no funny business under my roof"
"Actually its mitches roof" Mya called back.
Dave gave mya a death glare while Claire just laughed to herself pulling dave upstairs.
"Come lets go bed you have got work tomorrow and the meeting after as your mum or dad told you what happened"
" yes, am I wonder what the gods blessed you with." Mya said
"Me to but we need to protection in place before we do anything else. " Mya just nodded her head in agreement

I gave Mya a quick kiss and watched her walk into her room. I laid on the bed on my room thinking of everything that as gone off in just a week.....