chapter 26

Adam pov

I spoke to mitch about having a pack barbecue Thursday night with music dancing, letting the pack see her relaxed and happy. He agreed its a good idea and for me to put Sean on organising it. He's still mad at me i can tell, and am not surprised I should have never shouted at mya, what she did yesterday with the nursery's  and the research on course for the staff. She looked at everything the cost for the pack the length of the course's if they would have time with there rotas and if not looking at some members Chris must have pointed out to help with some shifts. I should know it takes a few months for new lunas to get in to swing of everything, but its different this time, the pack don't think shes luna material, I know that's not her fault but she needs to mix with them let them see her other than after a fire. Am sure the pack members have seen on the news of the forest fire by now, they will know who coursed that fire. But they won't know its because of me that she got angry and did it. I will take any punishment she gives I deserve it.

We was on our way to her friends apartment block. Mitch as given me strict orders to apologise and tell her that she decides what my punishment will be. And that it will be announced infront of the whole pack at 8pm so they can see what happens when they disrespect there leaders. Am so nervous.
We pulled up and got out of the car, once we was on the right floor I got a wif of the most satisfying smell I have ever smelled. I could feel my wolf pushing forward to try and get though. "Mate" i heard him say. My mate is here on this floor I need to look for her as I was about to go in a different direction mitch grab hold of my neck.
"And were do you think your going"
"My mate shes here on this floor" I said smelling round
"Normally I would let you run around finding her but you have more important"
"Nothing is more important than I me finding my mate" I snarled at him
With he throw me into the wall,
"DONT YOU DARE SNARL AT ME, I AM ALPHA AND WHAT I SAY IS FINAL.... NOW GO APOLOGISE TO YOUR LUNA AND THEN YOU CAN FIND YOUR MATE" he throw me forward in the direction in which luna must be.
Just then a door opened, and the smell got stronger. But when I looked up it was luna stood there, how... how could this be shes my alphas mate.
"What are you two doing out here fighting" Mya said crossing her arms giving me a glare.
Just then another woman stepped out and I felt like the world stopped moving as I looked at the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Shes human but I don't care shes perfect, I whispered mate so mitch could here me. His head snapped to look at me, I could feel his eyes burning holes in my head but I didn't break eye contact with the woman.
It was silent for a while.
"Mya can me and Adam just have a quick word in private before we go for dinner with Paige."
Paige my mate is best friends with luna. Mya nodded and turned to say something to Paige but I couldn't hear.she shut the door and came over giving mitch a cuddle and a glare to me.
"Well tell her" mitch snapped
"Luna I am so sorry for what happened earlier, I shouldn't have spoke to you like that, you have the right to decide my punishment and it will be announced infront of the pack tonight at 8pm" I said bowing showing my neck in submission to her. Even though she's not a wolf she still needs to see i am below her thats how wolves are.
"We also have another issue now to discuss" mitch said
"And whats that" she asked not looking impressed
" Paige is his mate"
Mya gasp looking at me.
"Well shes human and doesn't know of wolves so you will have to explain to her. But.... but I have also told her of some of the horrible things you said to me leaving out things about packs and me starting the fire. but once she knows the truth of your kind you can tell her everything you said me in full detail."
I just nodded looking at her smiling
"I wouldn't smile if I was you, she said shes going to rip off your balls and shove them up your arse for even trying to make me pack in my studies to work for the family business" mya air quoted as she said the last bit. Which made mitch laugh.
"Family business"
"I didn't know how else to say it with out giving away about the pack." Me and mitch just nodded.
"I know this is a long shot but I come to dinner with you three so I can get to know my mate." I asked looking hopeful at them both.
Mya nodded first and when mitch saw that mya was ok with it he nodded to.
"OK you go get Paige we will meet you in the car." Mitch said pushing her towards the apartment.