Chapter 2

Mya pov

Well after we went to the car dealership and grocery store, we went for a little drive round the town.
It's not to big of a town been past the collage am going to attend, and past some shops, now me and my mum are sat in car waiting for my dad to come out of the high school.
"I really hope there is a job for him there" my mum said worried.
"Me to mum if not what is he going to do". She didnt answer to deep in thought.

After another 30 minutes we spot my dad walking back to car. He looked at at my mum and said.
" there isn't a permanent teaching job at the moment but they have took my details and if all my checks come out ok there putting me as a substitute till there is a permanent place for me."
"That's great dad hopefully your not waiting to long for a permanent placement."
"We should get going home so I can start on dinner" my mum said happily, I could tell she was so worried there might not have been a job for my dad, even though she been given her dream job she still wants to make sure me and my dad are happy as well.

When we reach home I go straight upstairs. I pull my laptop out and check my emails from the college so I can write down my schedule as my printer wont be here till Monday.
Looking I only will be at college two days Monday only two class but Wednesday I have got 4, they have also advised to try and volunteer at a local hospital or doctor surgery to help get experience.
So that's what I do next, I Google hospital and surgery in this town and find theres only one of each. Could be hard to get a placement depending on how many people are taking the course in this town.

"Honey dinner is ready" my mum shouted upstairs.
We all sat on the floor in what will be the living room eating oven chips and pizza on paper plates as apart from an oven we haven't got any pots or pans or furniture yet.
"While I was in the high school I got a very strong smell of werewolves, I think there must be a pack of them in the town. We need to be extra careful they are very cunning creatures" my dad said.
"Oh dear maybe we should have visited the area first before I accepted the job and we pack up and moved here" mum said looking very worried.
"It's ok mum I will be careful I promise"
"You and your fathers temper can control you both remember at the campsite when that boy pinched your marshmallows so you and your father set fire to his tent"
Dad started laughing" he should pinch" he said.
"The poor boy had to sleep outside and it started raining in the night even though the weatherforecast said it shouldn't have rained" she gave me and my dad a pointed look, she knows it didnt rain. When the boy fell to sleep I went to the river and bended the water in the air and separated it to make it look like rain and poured it on him. Me and my dad started laughing
"that was a fun camping trip" my dad said still chuckling to himself

After dinner I decided to go have a shower and get ready for bed.
Looking at myself in the mirror i brush my dark brown hair. I sigh I really hope I can control myself I really dont want to disappoint my parents.
After drying my hair and putting my pjs on I climb in bed and get my phone I have a few messages from my old friends asking what my new house is like and hope I got here safe, after message them back I put my phone away and think of that tall dark muscled man in the airport how I wish I would have seen his face.

________×_________

I wake up Sunday morning still tired from all the travelling yesterday. Am just going to go for a walk see how long it takes me to get to college, and go to the hospital to see if I can volunteer there to help me with my course.

I got to the bathroom and wash my face brush my teeth, after going back to get dressed I go down stairs to make a cup of tea and toast.
"Hi mum what you and dad got planned for today"
"Hi honey we going to my work to get my uniform and to been shown around ready for Tuesday, what about you" she replied
I explained about timing my walk to college and about looking for a volunteer job shes so excited that I want to be a doctor.