Chapter 30

VIOLENT SCENES AND SOME BAD LANGUAGE

Mya pov

"ATTACK " Charles voice boomed though the field.

Wolves shifted around me, Mitch stayed by my side as he shifted into Zane.
I saw fire balls thrown over us towards the hunters and rogues running towards us.
The witches hands started to glow different colours as I heard spells been chanted and what looked like colourful plasma balls been thrown at the council.
The hunter archers started shooting silver arrows some flaming ones, Zane pushed me back.
I heard howling of pain from our warriors that was getting hit by them. I heard screams of pain as I watched a wolf bit and ripped a hunters leg off and just throw it to the side and went for the kill.
I saw the head of the council just stood watching, and waiting for the right time to attack.
The woman that is called rose come and stood next to me and mitch her hands glowing ready to attack. She must be a witch.

Not long Zane moved forward to start helping the fight, and so did I, I had a water whip round one wolf pulling him back from attacking Zane as he was fighting two off already, after I pulled him to the ground I set him on fire, I bended a gust of air around me,
"ZANE GET DOWN" he looked back and jumped to the side as I bended the air straight at the two Wolves sending the though the air a few feet back. Zane just nodded and ran and attacked another wolf.
As I turned a hunter was running at me with two knifes one in each hand, I jumped back as he went to slice my chest, I balled my hand into a fist and smashed it on the the ground making a earthquake, it made him lose his balance and fell to the floor I picked up his knife and stabbed him in the stomach, he cried in out in pain.
As I looked about I realised my little earthquake had made a lot of people fall including our own which gave our enemy the upper hand.
I went to help another water elementist she was fighting two hunters.
I stomped my foot on the ground and made lots of earth lift up I bended it and throw it into the eyes of one of the men blinding them for a moment.
I saw the water elementist freeze some water into a steak and stab one of the men in the shoulder, I throw a fire ball to finish him off, and another fire elementist did the same to the other.
The three of us stood back to back as even more hunters and wolves come at us.
"There's to many" I shouted
I was throwing fire balls, pushing them back with gust of air.
They was all around us, we cant keep going like this.
Out of know where rose started lifting them in the air and throwing them out the way in to trees or just the ground.
"Thanks" I said
"Dont thank me look around we are losing" she said going for another witch

I did just that I looked around and she was right there was so many of our wolves on the floor dead or bleeding out.
I looked over at Zane and him at two other wolves am guessing is Chris and Adam was fighting off at least 8 wolves and hunters. They all had a lot of blood on them.
I looked over at my mum and dad, my mum had knife in her hand and a water whip in the other and my dad as made a fire circle to protect them from the 15 hunters thats trying to attack.

Then the loudest scream echoed though the field, I looked and screamed my self.
"ELLIE NO" there was Ellie with a silver knife in her chest. And Steve stood over her.
I ran blowing gust of air at anyone that gets in my path, as I got closer i throw fire ball after fire ball at Steve he started to run.
When he was away from Ellie and I got to her I picked her up in my arms. And blasted fire around us making the flame high so no one can come in keeping us safe.
"Ellie open your eyes... come on stay with me" I said with tears in my eyes, blood theres to much.
"Its ok we will get help" I said more to myself. I felt a hand on my cheek.
"Mya its to late for me, am so sorry, I" she coughed and blood come up.
"Shh don't its going to be ok" tears streaming down my face.
" I couldnt kill him, I tried but he's my mate and.... am sorry"
With that she shut her eyes
"No Ellie wake up.. come on Ellie wake up, its ok"
But it was to late she was gone.
I saw mitch walk though my flames, he stood shocked. He always had a soft spot for Ellie.
I saw lightning start to wrap around his arms.
I looked down and saw fire wrapped around mine. I looked him up into his eyes and nodded.
"Let work together as the supreme couple we are ment to be" mitch said looking down at Ellie.
I laid Ellie down, and walked out of the fire circle, with mitch at my side.
They wanted to fight the supreme and her mate they will see what we can do.

I started to roll a big fire ball around making it bigger and bigger, and blasted it towards a group of hunters that had circled around my parents trying to get though the flames. mitch drew more lighting from the sky and blast it towards a group of wolves that was attacking some elementist.
All I could see is red, my mind just going back to Ellie lifeless body, stabbed by the one person that was ment to love her.
A group of wolves was running towards me.
"Mitch give me some lightning " I shouted to him, he looked at me like am mad
"Dont worry you can hurt me"
He nodded and shot a lightning bolt at me.
The energy was amazing I wish I could get lightning as easy as mitch. I shot fire and lightning at the group of wolves, it made a slight explosion.
And body parts went in different direction.
Me and mitch went on like this for some time, him giving me lightning and me putting it with fire to make it more deadly.
After a while we looked around to see there's not many left.
I looked to see Charles with a few other Council members and Steve stood.
"ARE YOU GOING TO JOIN THE FIGHT OR JUST STAND THERE"
I shouted this made what little fighting was still going stop.
"YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT DONE TO ELLIE YOUR MATE" I shouted at Steve
"LOOK AROUND YOU HAVE LOST" mitch said still with lightning up his arms
With that Charles stood and took his coat off, and started to what look like shift.
"Whats happening, I thought he was a vampire" I asked confused
I heard rose run up to us
"Hes one of the few vampire still alive that can shift into ..... that" she said pointing. When I looked i cringed, its something you would have nightmares about. He has huge brown bat wings with spikes. His fingers have gotten longer with sharpe long nails.
Steve stood back smirking, everyone else stopped fighting to look at the vampire infront of us all.
"YOU THINK YOU CAN BET ME" he screamed
He started flying.
Steve come running at us, mitch shifted into Zane and went straight for Steve.
I looked back at Charles and he's not there.
"Where is he" I said to myself looking in the sky.
"Mya watch out" my dad screamed as he jumped and pushed me out the way, just as Charles wing slice though his stomach.
"DAVE" my mum shouted running over to us but someone held her back. When I looked back at my dad he was on his knees holding his stomach, I ran up to him, as I got there he fell back on the ground.
"Dad what was you thinking" I said with tears in my eyes.
As I looked down I realised how bad it is, blood was gushing out his stomach. I tried to put pressure on.
" look after your mum for me" he said
" no dad you can do it yourself your going to be ok" I sobbed
"Be the person you was born to be, I have always been proud of you, and am so glad you found you destined mate.... go finish this "
As he finished my mum come.
"I can't leave you dad, I need you" I said looking at my mum
"Go show them why you was born to be there leader"
"Go on I got him" she sobbed
I looked at my mum she was crying, Adam came up with a medical box
"Go " he said looking at his wounds
"Please watch over them " I sobbed
"I will luna, go"

I looked at the ground angry, I will finish this for my dad, I will make him proud.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx