chapter 28

Mya pov

Tuesday 7pm midnight mist pack

I woke up to Mitch kissing my shoulder. "Good morning" I said turning round in his arms giving him a kiss on his soft lips.
"Its time to get up for work" he said between kisses"
I nodded giving him a hug.
He got up and went in to the bath I followed him with my eyes. I still can't believe last night, I thought it was going to be strange been with Zane, but it wasn't, it was just as comfortable as with mitch. Seeing his bright green and blue eyes look at me, I just hope it was as good for him as it was for me, he didn't really say a lot after, he let mitch back forward, I thought he would have stayed and talked for a bit, maybe he was disappointed. When I cut him off speaking he was going to say never again. I heard the bathroom door open and I looked down.
"Hey whats wrong" mitch asked crawling up the bed to me.
"Did.... how.... did Zane enjoy last night"
Mitch laughed at that, "of course he did why would you think other wise."
"Just that he let you come back quite quick after, with out saying much." I feel so stupid now.
"He just thought that you would want me back, didn't you want me back"
I looked up at him and he's smirking, he's messing with me, lets see what he says to this.
"Not really no" I said but couldn't keep the smile of my face. He fakes gasps with his hand over his heart, this made me laugh.
"But on a serious note, he loved every minute of it, I have never seen him this happy and when you said you would do it again he was howling with joy all the back from the lake."

After we did some more kissing and I got ready for work, am sat in the kitchen having breakfast, Ellie come in looking tired.
"Hi you OK"
"Ya its just the training his hard and with college and work i feel drained. She said pouring he self a big cup of coffee.
"Maybe you should look at what you want to do more" I said as she sat next to me. She shook her head
"No if you can do your luna duties and go college and work i can do this"
"Dont burn yourself out"
It was silent for a while.
"Where Steve, I haven't seen him, I thought you both was staying here"
This only made her sad and look at the table. She sighed but didn't answer.
"Come Ellie whats happened"
"He left last night to see his mum and dad, he should be back tomorrow"
"So why are you so sad"
"Hes not happy, we have been arguing alot he was happy when I started college, but now am training he's back to how he was" she wiped a tear away.
"I know he's your mate but don't let him stop you from what you want to be" she just nodded at me but didn't say anything. I was just about to ask her another question when Adam came in whistling with the biggest smile on his face.
"I take that it went well last night" I said grinning.
"It did, she as had a lot of questions, but she hasn't run for the hills yet so, but" he stopped and looked around.
"But what"
"She said shes going to kick your ass for keeping this from her"
"Oh god please help me" this made Ellie laugh.
"Am picking her up today what time do you finish we will swing by and pick you up to, she wants to see the pack house"
"I finish at 2" he looked deep in thought and then just ran out the.
"What was that all about" I turned to Ellie
"He must have had a mindlink from alpha"
I sighed
"I was hoping I could mindlink once we mated"
Ellie rubbed my back
"Steve never as been able to, the moon goddess doesn't give it to all mates that are human, she must think you don't need it with you been the supreme.... come we best go or we will be late for work"
"I know its just Mitch got a new power, I thought I would have gotten something" I said standing up walking to the door.
"You still could we wolves have more than just mindlinking and shifting"
"Like what"
"Well we are stronger and faster than most species, we heal really fast, our sight and hearing is better even in human, have you felt any different"
I shook my head no sighing
With that we went to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch pov

After I left Mya I came to my office, I have got alpha Alex coming soon. I decided to look though the cost of the big pack barbecue how many of us and if there will be enough food, hopefully them seeing me and Mya calm and having fun it will put them at ease. Just then my phone rung I looked at the clock it was 7:35 who could be ringing this early.
"Hello"
"Is this alpha Mitch"
"Yes it is"
"I have to be quick,there all coming tonight, be ready but be careful there watching you"
"Who is this" but it was to late she hung up. Who ever it was they was scared to ring me. I wonder if they are on about the council. Who ever it is coming we best be ready.
Adam come to my office now. I mindlinked Adam. Within seconds he was here.
"Whats wrong"
"I have had phone call saying there coming tonight and there watching us" I said Rubbing my temples
"Whos coming"
"I think they mean the council"
"We lets get prepared"
"If there watching we need to be careful they think they have a surprise attack, if we start gathering troops they might notice, joke will be on them when we are ready for there attack."
"So what shall we do"
"Get me the head warrior and tracker Chris and Sean here in 10mins I will ring myas dad." Adam sat down probably mindlinking them while I get dave here.