Chapter 14

Mya pov

Well it all went as Mitch thought it would. I have got to fight that shewolf.
I cant believe Mitch as slept with that woman, just thinking about it got my blood boiling. I need to keep my emotions in check, I need to show the pack am strong but also level headed and not hot headed, even though I am, but i think the fire that runs though me makes me look even more hot headed.

Mitch grabbed my hand and started pulling me to a room, my mum and dad and adam followed in as well.
"Hi luna just remember your training, remember you can us the energy around you to power you fight you just cant use your fire power." Adam said
"I dont know about this Mya could get hurt" my mum said cuddling in to my dad.
I looked at Mitch and noticed that his eyes are extra bright, his wolf is in control.
"Zane, it's ok you knew what would happen, let Mitch back please"
"But that shewolf as disrespected you our Luna she needs to be punished."
He looked away snarling, this isn't good, he cant get involved. I lifted my hand up and placed it on his face, he leaned into my touch, smiling at him.
"When I win this challenge I will ask Mitch to let you out so we can have some time together. But you need to let him back please."
He smiled at me and his eyes went back to normal, and am pulled into Mitch arms.
"You could tell that his wolf had control" Adam asked.
Turning to look at him."ya his eyes go brighter and more power comes off him when his wolf is forward."
He just nodded at me at looked at Mitch. "Its time"
"Ok everyone go and get in place me and Mya will be out in a minute."
My mum and dad gave me a hug and walked out with Adam, I turned to mitch. "Can I have one last kiss before I go out.... you know just in case i never get to do it again." Looking down saying the last, it made me sad thinking that I might not be able to kiss him again.
"Dont say that you need to win for me for you for our pack, show them what an elementist is made off"
With that he leaned in. The kiss started off slow but soon it started to get more intense, I started running my hands though his hair, just as I started to feel the fire deep within I quickly pulled away. Looking down at my hands theres no fire, but theres lightning sparks at the tip of my fingers, I closed my eyes and started to concentrate, after a few minutes I felt Mitch lift my chin."there gone "
I looked at him and back to my hands and as he said there gone. "Come let's go"
With that he pulled me with him. Why all of a sudden am I making lightning, lucky I stopped just in time. It takes my dad so much concentration to make lightning and it just comes when i kiss Mitch. I know one thing for sure i dont want to lose him i will fight with all i have to make sure I win.

As we walked up to the open field I noticed everyone, even children have come to watch the fight to see who will be there new luna. I stood next to Mitch in the middle of everyone and he spoke. "Today we come together to welcome my mate your Luna, it should have been a joyous celebration, BUT someone thinks that the moon godess hasn't chosen me and you an strong enough luna to be by my side... with that  my mate Mya is challenge by one of our warriors Lacey.... this fight will determine who will be Luna. Good luck" at the last part he turned to face me and kissed my cheek. And he walked off.

I was stood in the middle looking at the girl lacey, she seems cocky, she thinks am human and that she can easy bet me. the boy from the airport that ran into come into the circle" 2 minutes to warm up then the fight will begin" he said
I looked over at Lacey and she started stretching.
I sit cross leg on the ground to start meditating, I need to pull as much energy as I can.
"What is she doing how is that warming up, we're fighting not sleeping" she said laughing, which made some of the crowd laugh to.
"Its time " Mitches voice boomed though the crowd to silence everyone.
I could feel all the power I was pulling to me running though my veins.

I stood and opened my eyes letting off all my power to the crowd. I heard gasps, as i looked around i could see some bowing at me in submission some couldnt even look at me, i turn to mitch hes looking with pride at me.
"You said she was human" lacey said looking like she was having an internal battle with her self.
"You never let me even finish the introduction before you challenged her, I never said she was human, you just assumed" Mitch said with a smirk on his face.
"Do you still wish to challenge me, your luna" I said with so much confidence, and power I never thought I had.
She didnt answer she fighting with herself. I think it's her that wants the fight not her wolf but who will win the internal battle.

It was silence for a good 5 minutes, she looks up at me with a grim look on her face" what are you"
With a smirk on my face I let off more power and said "your Luna, listen to your wolf she doesn't want to fight me .... just submit "
With that she beared her neck to me but lacey was still trying to fight her wolf. But her wolf full took over her and got down on one knee and said "am sorry my Luna "
Everyone looked at me with shocked faces they wanted to know what I am.
"Your Luna Mya " Mitch said as he walked up to me. No one cheered no one even said anything.
Just before he got to me I heard some shout watch out, as I turned lacey was running at me with a knife in her hand.
This got my angry she tried to attack me while my back was turned her wolf as accepted me but not her."Enough " as I shout I feel the flames run up my arms, i hear every gasp, I circle her it flames so she cant get near me with out burning her self.
"Shes a fire elementist"
"I thought they was extinct"
"Shes so powerful"
"She dangerous for the pack"
I heard all these and more as I concentrate on the fire so it doesn't spread to far, I feel my dad behind me watching my back as my mum comes up. "I will put the fire out if you can control that wolf" my mum shouted and pointed to Mitch with a look of hatred to everyone.
Next thing there are more wolves surrounding us, this panicked my dad and he starts a fire ball in his hand.
"There here for Lacey not Mya, she will go straight to the dungeons,... please put the fire out."
With that my mum bends the water out of the lake nearby and puts it out, the wolves take Lacey away and mitch stand next to me holding my hand looking into the now very silent crowd.

"I never got to finish my first introduction, your Luna is a fire elementist and her family as you saw her dad fire and mum water. Do you all accept your Luna.."
An old man come forward pointing at me "this girl and her family will bring danger to our pack they are hunted "
"Yes they are but she is still your Luna and a very powerful one at that, I will give my life for my mate... bow if you accept her "
With that one by one started to kneel some looked hesitant as they did but still bared there neck to us.
"With that done I will now mark my mate to become Luna of our pack"
People started to stand and mitch pulls me in, oh god it's going to happen hes going to bite me.
"This will only hurt a second i promise " he whispered to me.
I tilted my head to the side so he can get to my neck, I see his eyes change colour and teeth lengthen, its Zane hes ready to claim me. He looks me in the eyes and nodded.
With that he leaned down it all happened so quick the pain as he sunk his teeth in to my neck was gone as quick as it came, then I felt pleasure, passion and peace i felt at peace with myself. I felt Zane lick the wound. He looked me in the eye I was so lost in them I never heard people shouting till Mitch was pulled out of my arms.
"What's happening "
"Mya the lightning " I heard my dad scream at me trying to get to me.
As I looked down the lightning was all the way up my arms and down my fingers, I felt something take over me I couldnt stop what was happening, it was like I was having an out of my body experience, I could see but not stop.
As I walked up to mitch people backed away but Mitch didnt he stayed where he was, he knew I couldnt hurt him, he rubbed his his hands up my arms all the to my neck. And kissed me with so much passion I could feel the lighting sparking off my arms but I didnt care, my mark was burning, the next thing I know I stand back looking at Mitch as he pants to get his breath back.
I point my hands to the sky but instead of releasing the lightning it's like i was drawing more out of the sky, then I cant explain why I did at all I pulled the lightning back and shot it at mitch. It all happen so quick I could stop myself if I wanted to.
I could here everyone screaming and shouting , I was tackled to the floor by 5 wolves, I looked around and I could see my mum and dad fighting off the wolves trying to get to me.
They think I attacked Mitch, they dont know my element cant hurt him, and I dont know why I did it but I did throw lightning at him.

I was looking for Mitch though the crowd, he was laying there on the floor noo I cant hurt him can I.
I tried to get free but they wouldnt let go, "Mitch get up" I shouted.
But he didnt move, i started crying i killed him I killed my destined partner,  with that I hung my head I couldnt look at him any more. I let the wolves start dragging me away. I could hear my mum and dad still fighting them off to get to me, but I didnt care I killed him.