Chapter 8

Mitch pov

As soon as I got out of the house I started walking to the forest, I need to let Zane out hes upset he thinks we're going to get rejected because Mya doesn't understand our way.
"MITCH, MITCH WAIT," I turned round to see Claire running after me.
"Give her time, I will talk to her, but you got to understand this is a lot for her emotionally."
"I know I understand that, I will go at her pace, but am not lying, if we haven't completed the mating the mark will disappear, and it means I am no longer hers, so more wolves can challenge her again."
"I know and as much as me and Dave dont like the idea of what you have got to do, you are destined together for a reason."
I just nodded in reply
"How long as she got to make her decision "
Sighing "as long as she needs"

With that I turn and run, I shift mid jump just as I about to enter the forest I felt her eyes on me, i turn round and look at the house, shes there staring at me looking shocked but at the same time it looks like pride, I let out a sad howl and turn and run back to the pack house. "Adam get chris and sean and ellie meet me in my office in 30mins also leave me some clothes on the back porch" I close the the link. I let Zane take over so he get some of his emotions in line before we meet with my pack members, I need advice.

When I entered my office they all was there including Steve, yes this could be good he knows how she will feel to some degree.
Right am going to tell you about everything that has happened at the dinner and after I have told you everything I want to know what you think... they all nodded at me.
By the time I finished telling them everything that happened there just sat there looking at me...
"Well any advice"
"She cant burn you that must be a amazing, I bet it was cool rubbing your hands though her fire" Sean said, trust him all the information I gave him and that's the only bit he takes in,
Shaking my head I looked at Adam who's deep in thought with a look of disgust he said
"I cant believe she laughed at out customs how rude "
"Look I know it might seem rude but look at it from an outsiders point of view, its normal to you but not to everyone, I can see were shes coming from i had a lot to take in and I didnt even have to fight anyone, poor Mya could end up been challenged by more than one person." Steve said looking at Adam with a concerned face.
"His right, I know Mya already knows about wolves but shes never had to live our way, a part from having powers she lives like a human. Its took sean a long time to understand how we live it's been a rocky road but we got there in the end" Ellie said while going to hold Steve's hand and smiling at him.
Adam looked down a bit ashamed now " your right she doesn't know our way, we will have to show her all the good points of pack life as well."
Running my hands though my hair
"Ya if she even gives me a chance to show her. If she does except us we have to keep her a secret for now dont tell anyone and even when we do announce her to the pack we will as if shes human."
"Why shes so powerful, lacey might not challenge her if she knows how powerful she is" Chris spoke for the first time since we got here.
"Because her species are hunted, if it gets out that theres a family of elementist living here it could course more problems, they both will be fighting in human form as that is want she said she will do"
They all just nodded at me taking it in.
"So wants next then, want do you need us to do." Sean said rubbing his hands together.
"Nothing, just keep an eye on our Luna make sure she doesn't get in to trouble, and let's hope ..... let's hope she comes round" I said looking out the window. I didnt turn back round I just waved them off. Before ellie left she turned "dont worry alpha I have been in a similar situation as you and its hard not to think of the worst but if shes feeling the bond like you she wont stay away for long" with that she left.

Still sat in my office, am surpose to be doing paper work but I keep checking my phone to see if she got in contact but nothing. Just then theres a knock on the door.
"Come in" for god sake why did it have to be her, why cant she leave me a lone and even worse shes only in a bra and hot pants.
"What do you want Lacey"
I watched as she moved around my desk slowly while swaying her hips.
Oh how I wish it was Mya coming in doing that with her long toned legs and brown hair swaying in the rhythm with her hips. Still deep in my day dream I never noticed that Lacey was so close till I felt her sit on my knee. I quickly stood up she fell to floor. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING"
"I was bored I thought you could use some company you have been in here all night."
"Even if I did want company I wouldn't send for you" I snapped back.
She looked at me with a shocked face
"You wouldnt have said that a few months ago"
"It was one time, I had been out I was drunk and high it was a mistake that will never happen again"
She ran out of my office crying.
I know I shouldnt have slept with her in the first place. I didnt mean for it to happen, me and Adam went out just before i left on my search for my mate. It should have only been for one or to drinks, next thing I know we have gone though a bottle and half of vodka each and had 3 joints to. Staggering up to the pack house early hours she was there and she help me to my room and next thing I wake up and we both was naked with or clothes all over floor. I dont even remember any of it but she does and she likes to remind me of it to. Since then she thinks I will make her my chosen mate. No chance.
I looked at my phone its 2 in the morning I cant see her contacting me now shes at work tomorrow she more likely asleep. Sighing I just took my self to bed.
Please get in touch little mate... please.

______________×_________

The next morning or shall I say afternoon when I looked at my bedside clock it said 1:15. I cant believe I woke up so late, i picked my phone up and sat up in shock.
Have got a message from a number I dont have in my contacts.
Please, please, please be Mya.
Closing my eyes I opened the text.
*hi can we meet when I finish work. I finish at 2 at the local hospital Mya*
She wants to meet me today, in 45 minutes, I fly out of bed to start getting ready I need a shower I stink.
Shit I need to text her back rushing back to my phone
* hi mya yes I would love to meet you, i will pick up from work and we will go for coffee see you at 2.*
I send the message and run to shower and get ready. Am so nervous I hope she accepts me please moon goddess let her accept our world...