Chapter 3

Mitch pov

After telling the tech guys what I need them do to and to get me the information as quickly as possible, without giving to much away, I really dont want to many people finding out that shes my mate, not with Lacey intentions after I announce and introduce her to the pack. I need her ready first.

I turn to the three most trusting men I know my beta Adam, belta Chris and my cousin Sean, right adam before we talk about my mate i need a run down on what is happening with the rogues.
"Yes alpha a week ago we had a rogue just wander on to our lands we chased him off. A few days later a group of them come charging on trying to take a woman and child that was playing infront of the pack house, we killed 2 captured 1 and 1 ran off."
"Where is the one you captured " I interrupted,
"He is still in the holding cells he wont talk", "
"ok I will do see him tomorrow and try to get him to talk continue"I said
"Ok so after that we heard there had been an attack on the human part of town by Ellie, it was her neighbours their little boy got bite by what they said was a huge dog."
"Doesn't their house lead to the forest that's about 2mile from the pack house" I asked
"Yes it does, as soon as the little boy got released from hospital they packed up and moved. As while they was in hospital another 7 people that day come in with the same injuries, the human police are searching the forest and streets for dogs or wolves. It's becoming a big problem for us."
" yes it is, Chris get more patrol around the forest going further into the human part we need to help protect them, Sean get hold of Ellie ask her that I need to see her for more information" I said
"YES ALPHA " they said at same time and left leaving just me and Adam.

"Right tell me about the plan you have got for when you have find your mate"
I sighed " I need to train her to fight, with her been a human we can make Lacey fight in human form to make it an even match, but she will still have the upper hand Lacey as trained since she was 14 after her first shift and shes 20 now so that's 6 years. I dont know if my mate will even know how to defend herself" closing my eye I wait for Adam to reply.
"I will help in the training apart from you I am the best fighter in the pack you need all the help you can get, to get a human ready to fight a werewolf. Also what people do you want to help the search for her when we get the list."
"Just you Chris, Sean, Ellie and her mate Steve. We dont want to many people knowing or Lacey might challenge her before she is ready."
I look at Adam nodding at me in understanding.
"Get the warriors in the hall so I can talk to them about the rogue situation, and I want the lead of the trackers in my office 30 minutes after so we can work something out to find out were there hiding and if there working for someone."
He nods and goes to what I asked of him, leaving me in my thoughts.
What a bad time to find my human mate with the rogue hunting in the area, i need to find her quick so i can protect her from them.

"Alpha the warriors are in the hall"
Adam said to me though mindlink.
As am walking down to the hall Lacey is walking my way.
"Hi Mitch is so great that your back have you missed me because I have missed you" she says flicking her hair over her shoulders and leaning on my right arm.
Pulling her off me " its alpha to you and I haven't got time for your nonsense I have work to do."
Looking down at the floor and back up to me " dont worry about not finding your mate I can be your Luna" looking at her in discuss I walk away to my warriors.

After telling the warriors in any attacks on my land or humans land to capture one rogue, let one escape so the trackers can follow ther scent and to kill the rest.
I then meet with the leader of the trackers and told them the same plan.
Now am sat in my office waiting for the information I asked the tech to get me. It's been a few hours now so they should have something for me.

Theres a knock at my door. Come in I shout.
"Hi alpha you sent for me" Ellie said poking her head in the door.
"Oh yes hi Ellie come in, sit, Adam as filled me in with what has been happening in the town and with your old neighbours, am just wondering if theres anything else you can tell us about what happened"
" no alpha only what I told Adam, I went to the local hospital but they didnt have any extra information either, but I have already got new neighbours and" she pauses looking at me with a confused face
"And what" I ask leaning forward in my seat.
"Well I seem to want to protect them I dont know why, i was watch them though the window unloading there bags an I saw this girl she looked bout 18/19 and I just got the urge to go and"
She pauses again looking very nervous, I dont say anything and wait for her to continue.
"And give her my submission " she said closing her eyes.