•16•

We all ended up talking for awhile. My phone rang and I saw Namjoon was calling. I answered and my eyes widen as I heard sirens.

"Hey baby"
"Hi why are there sirens"
"Funny you asked. Um so we were playing outside and the kids got hungry. So well I tried to cook but well the stove just randomly caught on fire." Namjoon nervously chuckled. I pinched the bridge of my nose.
"You don't know how bad I want to hit you."
"Heh yeah I reckoned you would."
"You left it on the stove and forgot didn't you."
"..."
"Namjoon"
"Yes..."
"God. Ok I'll be home soon. This time stay outside and away from the kitchen and any fire."
"I love you~"
"Yeah yeah I love you too doesn't mean that gets you out of getting hit. You're so stupid god."
"Nooooo I have a IQ of 148"
"Then put it to use."

I hung up and they were all looking at me confused.

"Um my uh boyfriend I guess started a fire in the kitchen. I need to head home so he doesn't try to cook again." I grabbed my bag and they frowned.

"You have my number stay in touch with us ok? I want to meet your kids and I guess your boyfriend too." I nodded.

"Of course. I should go have a good day." I bowed and quickly went out of the building to the car.

I quickly drove to the house and I seen the fire department we're still there. It looked like they were giving Namjoon a lecture. I walked up and Namjoon smiled a bit.

"I'm really sorry you had to come out here." I bowed and the man smiled a bit.

"It's fine just don't let him near the stove or microwave." I looked at Namjoon.

"Microwave what happened with the microwave" the man looked at Namjoon who shook his head no.

"After we left another fire started. He put a metal can in the microwave." I glared at Namjoon and he chuckled lightly.

"Thank you for coming and sorry about him." We bowed as they left and I hit Namjoon's head.

"Did you really not get taught not to put metal in the microwave or leave food on the stove?" He shrugged.

"Both my parents worked a lot and my siblings did most the cooking. Oh yeah they were coming over tomorrow." I looked at him.

"I figured if you wanted your mother or father over you could bring them."

"About that"

Namjoon's eyes were wide.

"Wait so she kidnapped you and Jungkooks just your cousin or did they kidnap him too?"

"Ah Jungkook is my fathers real son so he would be my cousin if they were married but they aren't. So Yana is my cousin." Namjoon slowly nodded.

"So are you going to invite your real family over?" I shrugged.

"You should you haven't seen them in all of your 22 years." I nodded
(I forgot what age she was in the first book. I think she was 17 not sure)

I called my mother as Namjoon went to go check on the kids.

"Hello"
"Hey um... mom. I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner tomorrow night all of you. Namjoon invited his parents and asked if I wanted to invite mine."
"Of course we'll come just send us the address and time and we'll be there."
"Ok bye"
"Bye"

I went to find Namjoon who was in the backyard playing with the kids. I smiled and leaned against the door and watched them.

I sighed and realized we don't have a stove to cook with. I went back inside and ordered a pizza for the kids and Namjoon.

When it arrived I paid the kid and went in the backyard and put it on the table outside.

"Kids come eat." I yelled and they came over while Namjoon just stood still looking at me.

"You're a kid too come on!" I yelled and he rolled his eyes but hurried over.

We all sat down and started to eat. The kids were joking around and throwing pepperoni at each other and trying to get it in there mouth.

As it got dark we got the kids to shower and put them down in there rooms. We kissed them and headed to our room.

We changed and Namjoon jumped on the bed and started groaning and whining.

"Yah! What is wrong with you now." He looked at me before smiling and whining more.

"Come cuddle!" He whined like a child causing me to chuckle. I changed and crawled into the bed before he grabbed me and pulled me closely to him hiding his face in my neck.

"You're such a big baby." He chuckled and pulled his head from my neck before pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you so much." Namjoon spoke as he put our foreheads together.

"I love you more." He chuckled.

"Like that's possible." He kissed my nose before hugging me tightly falling asleep.

UNEDITED

I've been writing on a different story that I haven't published yet so sorry for the slow updates. Also I'm think about how to end this book but I also want to do a squeal but of it when JiJoon's a teenager.