•15•

In the morning I woke up Namjoon's arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled as the sunlight hit his face perfectly outlining his jawline.

I kissed him and slowly removed his hands as I tried to get up.

After awhile I successfully got up. I went in the kitchen and cooked breakfast for the kids and Namjoon.

After I sat on the island and looked at the phone number that woman gave me. I called it.

"Hello this is Min YooJin who am I speaking with?"
"Hello this is Jeon Y/N. Your uh assistant or whatever that follows me told me you wanted to meet with me."
"Oh yes yes! Can you come as soon as possible to Min Corp. me and my husband want to meet you."
"Um can I know why?"
"It's regarding your... your parents actually."
"Are they in debt... wait no dads rich... um ok I'll be there around noon."
"Great see you then"

We hung up and I went upstairs and checked on the kids. Before closing the door and going into our room. I looked and Namjoon was still asleep.

I took a shower and got dressed in a white button up shirt and tucked it into some black shorts.

I brushed my hair and went back into the bedroom where Namjoon is sitting up on his phone.

"Hey. Where are you going?" I kissed him.

"I have a meeting with someone will you be fine with the kids?" He scrunched his nose.

"Call the boys or Jackson if you need help. Or I can tell them I can't meet today."

"No no go to your meeting don't worry about us." He kissed me and I smiled.

"I made breakfast already. Make sure the kids get dressed before noon and spend some time together, but call me if something goes wrong. Also bond with TaeMin more I notice he feels left out sometimes." Namjoon nodded and smiled. We kissed once more before I grabbed my bag and waved him while I walked out.

I got in one of the cars and started to drive to the city. I listened to the music blasting in the car and I pull up to a tall building that has Min Corp on the side. I parked in the visiting spot and got out.

When I walked in I admired the lobby and looked at the water fall from the second floor to the first. I walked to the desk and the women rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Do you have an appointment?" I nodded

"Name"

"Jeon Y/N I'm meeting with Min YooJin." Her eyes widen and she looks up at me.

"Are you sure? Mrs. Min doesn't meet with people she hasn't since her daughter went missing?"

"Um yes she had someone stalk me." She nodded.

"12th floor it's the huge room you can't miss it." I nodded and went to the elevator and pressed 12.

It stopped at 7 and a younger male got on. He pressed 12 and stayed in his corner. The elevator reached the 12th floor and the man went passed the secretary and smirked at her making her go red. I rolled my eyes and she stood up and stopped me.

"I'm sorry but Mrs. Min isn't meeting with anyone."

"Sorry but Mrs. Min arranged this meeting sorry your just not that close to her to be able to know." I fake smiled and pushed past her. She followed and continued to try to stop me.

I opened the door and noticed a older male, an older women, and the man from earlier looked at me confused.

"Sorry she wouldn't listen." I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Mrs. Min sorry but you really should tell your assistants when you have a meeting." I said a bit pissed.

"Sorry I don't have a meeting."

"Jeon Y/N you had someone stalk me and take pictures of me for god knows how long." Both the men's eyes wide and looked at each other.

"Wait she's?" The women smiled and nodded happily. I frowned and looked at them.

"Care to fill me in?"

"You're our daughter?" I chuckled.

"Um sorry but I looked exactly like my mother. You must be mistaken."

"Your mother is my sister of course you resemble her. When I had you she was depressed because she couldn't have a child. She took you and fled far away and changed your last name." I looked at her confused. Was she really my mother.

"Let's say that is true. How did you find me now? Like it would've been better if you found me 6 years ago. Hell I've been force to marry some 60 year old perve when I was still underage. My 'mother' married someone I loved I was sent to Japan for 5 years had a kid and in that time span she had a kid with the father of my child." I say angrily.

"I'm sorry we've been looking for you since you left."

"Wait your not going to say anything about her having a child and marrying underage and having a child underage. You won't let me even have a girlfriend." I stuck my tongue out at the younger boy.

"I actually have three kids and marrying wasn't my choice the next one is my choice. I also had a fake boyfriend for several years before my mother married the person I liked."

"What the hell she did more than I did!"

"Pipe down pipsqueak you're obviously not there favorite. Bad thing is they only met me today." I stuck my tongue out and he rolled his eyes.

"I believe you're my parents but you have a lot making up to do. Also what's going to happen to my... um aunt?"

"She'll he arrested. She's mentally unstable like she was in the past. I'm guessing you've heard with her losing custody of her daughter." I nodded.

"I have custody of her."

"Wait who are your kids?"

"The only one thats physically mine is JiJoon. I adopted TaeMin after he was abandoned and Namjoon got custody of Yana when he divorced mom... I mean aunt."

"Wait so your dating the man your mother married? Who is also The Kim Namjoon of BTS?" I nodded and his question.

He stayed silent and we all kept talking for awhile.

Unedited